anyone racing this weekend?

Old July 3rd 10, 10:36 PM posted to rec.running
I2Run

Default anyone racing this weekend?

John Hurley wrote:
| Nothing planned for me but several local options available sunday and
| monday ...

I ran a 4 miler today, 30+ seconds slower than last year. What a difference
3 weeks (and may be a 50K) can make? 3 weeks back, I finished ahead of
top 2 females in a 5K 3 weeks back . Today, after being neck & neck with
the top female finisher for 1.5 miles, they both kicked my butt. I didn't have
enought to continue a hard effort to finish in 27:08 in a hilly 4 miler.
I might run a 5K on Monday, good speed training at least.

racing at the Y exk7 Swimming 6 August 1st 08 08:56 PM
Lance still racing Mark Hutchinson Running 17 January 28th 07 10:23 PM
Racing Flats [email protected] Triathalon 1 January 31st 06 03:08 PM
Serious racing rtk Triathalon 5 October 3rd 05 11:37 PM
Adventure Racing in PA Fit_pro Aerobic 0 February 2nd 04 06:17 AM