FYI Thomas J. Giarmo

Old October 8th 11, 03:46 PM posted to sci.med.cardiology,misc.fitness.weights,alt.vacation.las-vegas
]v[etaphoid

Default FYI Thomas J. Giarmo is fake

Ace? wrote:
On Oct 8, 1:42 am, "]v[etaphoid" wrote:
Ace? wrote:

Nothing much for you in life outside of watching TV shows featuring
schoolgirls. Sad.

A*

Don't cry for me, precious. Despite living half a world away, in one
of the world's most desirable cities, in the last two years I've
still been away on more holidays and seen more places in your town
than you!

Terrible as it is, for all of the time that unemployment affords you,
some doors just won't open unless you have some money in your
pocket...

Good luck, fella...

Only tears of laughter lol

Nice post-edit, my unemployed friend...

Thanks also for the imitation with the followup-to's in the headers. After a
year of sending you through the bowels of Usenet, I'm glad to see you've
finally learned how to use it, even if you are typically too stupid to check
it before replying, you cock-snorting ****nozzle!

[editing fixed for your enjoyment]

Old October 8th 11, 04:13 PM posted to alt.vacation.las-vegas,misc.fitness.weights,sci.med.cardiology
Ace♠

Ace? wrote:

[...]

Thanks.

My ****nozzle is dry. Lap it up.