MU Unveiled as Liar Hypocrite Thief And Is Dr. Courtney Brown

Old October 5th 11, 03:19 PM posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.vacation.las-vegas,misc.fitness.weights,alt.movies.kubrick
]v[etaphoid

Default MU Unveiled as Liar Hypocrite Thief And Is Dr. Courtney Brown

Ace? wrote:
On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 06:01:29 -0700 (PDT), Ace? wrote:

On Sep 28, 4:16 am, MU wrote:

"Fake" MU here. lol.

Yeah, no kidding. I had the real MU banned from Usenet. Read the OP.
Thus any "MU" posting from that point forward is ergo a fake "MU".

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD - Behavioral Science - Special Ops.
Henderson, NV - Washington, D.C,

BIZZZT! Fake Acey.

Press restart and try again, fake MU.

A*

He's leading you a merry dance, Ace.

Time to man up and stop allowing people to treat you like small, lack-witted
sheep...

Old October 5th 11, 05:36 PM posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.vacation.las-vegas,misc.fitness.weights,alt.movies.kubrick
Ace♠

On Sep 28, 4:16 am, MU wrote:

"Fake" MU here. lol.

Yeah, no kidding. I had the real MU banned from Usenet. Read the OP.
Thus any "MU" posting from that point forward is ergo a fake "MU".

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD - Behavioral Science - Special Ops.
Henderson, NV - Washington, D.C,

BIZZZT! Fake Acey.

Press restart and try again, fake MU.

A*

He's leading you a merry dance, Ace.

Time to man up and stop allowing people to treat you like small, lack-witted
sheep...

I created you. You exist because I snap my fingers.

Heel, boy, heel. Too bad your misdirection to alt.microsheep failed.

Loser. I win again.

A*
Old October 10th 11, 01:21 PM
Marvin123 Marvin123 is offline
Junior Member

I have proven this beyond and shadow of a doubt. Anyone paying any
attention to this quack and his 2PD OMER bull**** starvation diet is a
fool.
He's leading you a merry dance, Ace.

Time to man up and stop allowing people to treat you like small, lack-witted
sheep..
Fitness|celeb style