More fitness, of a sort.... and more Al Hirt.... since this group is dead....

Old February 1st 11, 02:21 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Existential Angst[_2_]

Default More fitness, of a sort.... and more Al Hirt.... since this group is dead....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5iZk_ALlcU

Could any of you do this??? I sure couldn't, not even in my heyday....

He did some pretty good bicycle crunches, for a drunk.....

This video has over a million hits as a standalone, but the Java music
background makes it 10x as funny.

There is some dispute over whether this is a real drunk or not, but not
much.

Al Hirt in his full musical splendor, of course.
--
EA

Old November 23rd 11, 02:23 PM
SneadFrank SneadFrank is offline
Junior Member

Post

Fitness equipment is expensive! When you go to a local fitness equipment retailer you may suffer from sticker shock. Weider fitness equipment has been around for quite some time and generally it is known to be very reliable.
Gym Equipment for Sale