Training week ending July 11 2010

Old July 15th 10, 08:26 AM posted to rec.running
Anthony[_2_]

Default Training week ending July 11 2010

Not much running the last few weeks due to some
persistent achilles niggles - have managed to maintain
about 2 weekly runs and some biking.
Have been doing stretching, icing and
"trigger point massage" - seems to be improving.

I signed up a couple of months ago for a 100km ultra
in October - make or break time now...
returned this week to my usual 4 runs per
week regime + 2 bike sessions -

Last week was:

Mon: 60' Ex bike + 20' bike
Tue: Volunteering at a club trail race