FYI Thomas J. Giarmo

Old September 21st 11, 02:19 PM posted to alt.fan.harry-potter,sci.med.cardiology,misc.fitness.weights
VD

Default FYI Thomas J. Giarmo

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 08:13:12 -0400, MU wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 08:09:31 -0400, VD wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 02:35:30 -0400, MU wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 02:06:46 -0400, VD wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 02:03:32 -0400, MU wrote:

Easy, guys, I'm a Harry Potter fan, the series is often shown on campus
at the student theater. If you have had any off-Usenet contact with
"Thomas J. Giarmo", his real name, then I would suggest that you cease
and desist.

Welcome. I see that you are a remote viewer, believer in the
multiverse...

The theme of multiple realities is prevalent in Harry Potter books and
movies.

Indeed it is . Your issue with Mr. Giarmo, who I have had off Usenet
contact, it is what and why would this be of concern to me?

He has been indiscrete. Don't be.

Who has not been indiscrete, Dr. Brown. A quick Google Groups
search, I understand your issues with Mr. Giarmo. Apparently he has
found that being indiscrete margins in penalty with the subject.
Project Pegasus?
--
http://harrypotterforseekers.com/alchemy/alchemy.php
http://www.rosecroixjournal.org/resources/documents/chymical_wedding.pdf
Old September 21st 11, 02:21 PM posted to alt.fan.harry-potter,sci.med.cardiology,misc.fitness.weights
Chan Welbourne

VD pretended :
[...]

Dr. Brown, be forewarned, Victor can pull you down roads that wind
infinetly.

Old September 21st 11, 02:30 PM posted to alt.fan.harry-potter,sci.med.cardiology,misc.fitness.weights
VD

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 08:27:47 -0400, MU wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 08:19:50 -0400, VD wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 08:13:12 -0400, MU wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 08:09:31 -0400, VD wrote:

He has been indiscrete. Don't be.

Who has not been indiscrete, Dr. Brown. A quick Google Groups
search, I understand your issues with Mr. Giarmo. Apparently he has
found that being indiscrete margins in penalty with the subject.
Project Pegasus?

No but high interest. Ultra/Naomi and such. You PP?

Yes. Exopolitician. The latter drove my interests in all things
alchemical Harry Potter. The timing is coincidental or is the New Age
Consciousness just oh so lucky?
Old September 21st 11, 02:42 PM posted to alt.fan.harry-potter,sci.med.cardiology,misc.fitness.weights
VD

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 08:33:27 -0400, MU wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 08:30:41 -0400, VD wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 08:27:47 -0400, MU wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 08:19:50 -0400, VD wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 08:13:12 -0400, MU wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 08:09:31 -0400, VD wrote:

He has been indiscrete. Don't be.

Who has not been indiscrete, Dr. Brown. A quick Google Groups
search, I understand your issues with Mr. Giarmo. Apparently he has
found that being indiscrete margins in penalty with the subject.
Project Pegasus?

No but high interest. Ultra/Naomi and such. You PP?

Yes. Exopolitician. The latter drove my interests in all things
alchemical Harry Potter. The timing is coincidental or is the New Age
Consciousness just oh so lucky?

heh I don't see the connect.

The connect primarily is in the timing. Ms. Rowling wrote an amazing
message under the narrative using The Chymical Wedding and an astute
knowledge of alchemy (literal, physical and symbological) to deliver
it.

It is my opinion that if the HP Septology was written in 1980 for
instance, the entire message might be lost.

Hence, Pegasus is also coming to light now. Timing. There are no
coincidences.
Old September 21st 11, 03:09 PM posted to alt.fan.harry-potter,sci.med.cardiology,misc.fitness.weights
Chan Welbourne

MU formulated on Wednesday :

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 08:19:50 -0400, VD wrote:

Who has not been indiscrete, Dr. Brown. A quick Google Groups
search, I understand your issues with Mr. Giarmo. Apparently he has
found that being indiscrete margins in penalty with the subject.
Project Pegasus?

No but high interest. Ultra/Naomi and such.

Have you read Camper and Basagio?

Old September 21st 11, 03:28 PM posted to alt.fan.harry-potter,sci.med.cardiology,misc.fitness.weights
VD

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:17:03 -0400, MU wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:09:35 -0400, Chan Welbourne wrote:

MU formulated on Wednesday :

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 08:19:50 -0400, VD wrote:

Who has not been indiscrete, Dr. Brown. A quick Google Groups
search, I understand your issues with Mr. Giarmo. Apparently he has
found that being indiscrete margins in penalty with the subject.
Project Pegasus?

No but high interest. Ultra/Naomi and such.

Have you read Camper and Basagio?

Read? Yes and I know Frank personally.

Frank and I attended USAR - leading the way/Hue - at the same time.
We crossed paths postwar, he was MKUltraII and Company hire.

Basagio, yes, every bit of his material. It is amazing he's alive
and his evidence as well.

Very much so but it's all in the timing.

Old September 21st 11, 03:31 PM posted to alt.fan.harry-potter,sci.med.cardiology,misc.fitness.weights
Chan Welbourne

MU explained :

No but high interest. Ultra/Naomi and such.

Have you read Camper and Basagio?

Read? Yes and I know Frank personally. Basagio, yes, every bit of his
material. It is amazing he's alive and his evidence as well.

Is this the Giarmo relationship? :/

Old September 21st 11, 03:54 PM posted to alt.fan.harry-potter,sci.med.cardiology,misc.fitness.weights
VD

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:38:42 -0400, MU wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:09:35 -0400, Chan Welbourne wrote:

MU formulated on Wednesday :

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 08:19:50 -0400, VD wrote:

Who has not been indiscrete, Dr. Brown. A quick Google Groups
search, I understand your issues with Mr. Giarmo. Apparently he has
found that being indiscrete margins in penalty with the subject.
Project Pegasus?

No but high interest. Ultra/Naomi and such.

Have you read Camper and Basagio?

Read? Yes and I know Frank personally.

Frank and I attended USAR - leading the way/Hue - at the same time.
We crossed paths postwar, he was MKUltraII and Company hire.

Among many other things. Frank and I were put together in 2003. We commo
from time to time both having an interest and participation in racing. I
gained sponsorship for him and Barret.

Tell him I said Hello, do you visit with him in Dolomite?
Old September 21st 11, 04:04 PM posted to alt.fan.harry-potter,sci.med.cardiology,misc.fitness.weights
VD

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:56:05 -0400, MU wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:54:34 -0400, VD wrote:

[...]

No in Hueytown and soon at Sebring. I will pass your howdy along to him.
I am sure it will generate another dozen stories or so. lol

Frank was a foot soldier for every combination of three letter
agencies you can cipher. He's both incredibly versed and incredibly
dumb. Camper never knew when to shut up and it cost him dearly.
Old September 21st 11, 04:21 PM posted to alt.fan.harry-potter,sci.med.cardiology,misc.fitness.weights
VD

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:48:48 -0400, MU wrote:

Yes. Exopolitician. The latter drove my interests in all things
alchemical Harry Potter. The timing is coincidental or is the New Age
Consciousness just oh so lucky?

heh I don't see the connect.

The connect primarily is in the timing. Ms. Rowling wrote an amazing
message under the narrative using The Chymical Wedding and an astute
knowledge of alchemy (literal, physical and symbological) to deliver
it.

It is my opinion that if the HP Septology was written in 1980 for
instance, the entire message might be lost.

It would have to have been rediscovered. I don't trust Warner, the
duality in Harry Potter bothers me.

I concur but it is my opinion that she paid the Devil to get the
international attention. Without that, the Potter Septology is a very
famous set of books, read by many, but not by the masses. The movies
pushed HP to its penultimate.

The subterfuge by JKR is akin to Kubrick. Truly, truly work of
genius.

Sometimes it is best for time to pass ala Kubrick's 2001 for instance.

I don't think Stanley Kubrick expected it would be until 2008 +/-
until 2001:ASO would be symbolically translated. It must have been
frustrating for him or you might say the lateness of the awareness
bought him many extra years of life.

Hence, Pegasus is also coming to light now. Timing. There are no
coincidences.

With Basagio naming Rumsfield, Richardson, the Bush pair, Obama and
others and implicating CIA's Hunt, he must be betting on his publicity
as his defense. Ballsy to say the least.

I also believe he is betting on the timing, there is no other way that
the intelligence community and the elitists would allow him to
continue. They must see this in their interest in some convoluted
fashion.

Again, the timing is critical and the timing appears to be Now rather
than Later.

Exopolitically speaking, he's the nazz although his discourse on remote
viewing is one I don't care for. It is hardly distracting or
disinformation unless you read only the charlatans and the fools.

I haven't caught that from Basagio. Cite?