A Fitness & exercise forum. FitnessBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » FitnessBanter.com forum » Fitness & Exercise » Weights
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

FYI Thomas J. Giarmo



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old September 21st 11, 04:24 PM posted to alt.fan.harry-potter,sci.med.cardiology,misc.fitness.weights
Chan Welbourne
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 27
Default FYI Thomas J. Giarmo

VD expressed precisely :

Exopolitically speaking, he's the nazz although his discourse on remote
viewing is one I don't care for. It is hardly distracting or
disinformation unless you read only the charlatans and the fools.


I haven't caught that from Basagio. Cite?


Take a look at his 2010 conferences on YouTube. :')


  #22  
Old September 21st 11, 04:45 PM posted to alt.fan.harry-potter,sci.med.cardiology,misc.fitness.weights
Chan Welbourne
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 27
Default FYI Thomas J. Giarmo

It happens that MU formulated :
On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:21:15 -0400, VD wrote:


It is my opinion that if the HP Septology was written in 1980 for
instance, the entire message might be lost.

It would have to have been rediscovered. I don't trust Warner, the
duality in Harry Potter bothers me.


I concur but it is my opinion that she paid the Devil to get the
international attention. Without that, the Potter Septology is a very
famous set of books, read by many, but not by the masses. The movies
pushed HP to its penultimate.

The subterfuge by JKR is akin to Kubrick. Truly, truly work of
genius.

Sometimes it is best for time to pass ala Kubrick's 2001 for instance.


I don't think Stanley Kubrick expected it would be until 2008 +/-
until 2001:ASO would be symbolically translated. It must have been
frustrating for him or you might say the lateness of the awareness
bought him many extra years of life.


Eyes Wide Shut killed him. I have little doubt. It's the way things work
but 2001 being can opened by Widener, Ager and others is only recent. I
suppose if *that* lid had been blown off, heck, I don't know what to
make of that come to think of it.


EWS killed him. It was too crystal clear and he knew it.


It was suicide. :|


  #23  
Old September 21st 11, 04:55 PM posted to alt.fan.harry-potter,sci.med.cardiology,misc.fitness.weights
VD
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 23
Default FYI Thomas J. Giarmo

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:10:40 -0400, MU wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:04:56 -0400, VD wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:56:05 -0400, MU wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:54:34 -0400, VD wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:38:42 -0400, MU wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:09:35 -0400, Chan Welbourne wrote:

MU formulated on Wednesday :

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 08:19:50 -0400, VD wrote:

Who has not been indiscrete, Dr. Brown. A quick Google Groups
search, I understand your issues with Mr. Giarmo. Apparently he has
found that being indiscrete margins in penalty with the subject.
Project Pegasus?

No but high interest. Ultra/Naomi and such.

Have you read Camper and Basagio?

Read? Yes and I know Frank personally.

Frank and I attended USAR - leading the way/Hue - at the same time.
We crossed paths postwar, he was MKUltraII and Company hire.

Among many other things. Frank and I were put together in 2003. We commo
from time to time both having an interest and participation in racing. I
gained sponsorship for him and Barret.

Tell him I said Hello, do you visit with him in Dolomite?

No in Hueytown and soon at Sebring. I will pass your howdy along to him.
I am sure it will generate another dozen stories or so. lol


Frank was a foot soldier for every combination of three letter
agencies you can cipher. He's both incredibly versed and incredibly
dumb. Camper never knew when to shut up and it cost him dearly.


If you haven't been around him since his incarceration, no problem, you
wouldn't be surprised that he hasn't changed. He's mid 60s, destitute,
still a foot soldier and hasn't apparently learned a thing. It endangers
himself, his family and all those around him. They have dropped like
flies.

I was introduced by Lyn Buchanan with the caveat to never spend any
extra time anywhere near him. He's "poison flowing", Ollie North et al
have a long, long memory fueled by historical paranoia.


How do I contact you?
--
http://harrypotterforseekers.com/alchemy/alchemy.php
http://www.rosecroixjournal.org/resources/documents/chymical_wedding.pdf
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/harryp...s/messages?o=1
  #24  
Old September 21st 11, 04:57 PM posted to alt.fan.harry-potter,sci.med.cardiology,misc.fitness.weights
VD
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 23
Default FYI Thomas J. Giarmo

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:56:02 -0400, MU wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:55:24 -0400, VD wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:10:40 -0400, MU wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:04:56 -0400, VD wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:56:05 -0400, MU wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:54:34 -0400, VD wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:38:42 -0400, MU wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:09:35 -0400, Chan Welbourne wrote:

MU formulated on Wednesday :

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 08:19:50 -0400, VD wrote:

Who has not been indiscrete, Dr. Brown. A quick Google Groups
search, I understand your issues with Mr. Giarmo. Apparently he has
found that being indiscrete margins in penalty with the subject.
Project Pegasus?

No but high interest. Ultra/Naomi and such.

Have you read Camper and Basagio?

Read? Yes and I know Frank personally.

Frank and I attended USAR - leading the way/Hue - at the same time.
We crossed paths postwar, he was MKUltraII and Company hire.

Among many other things. Frank and I were put together in 2003. We commo
from time to time both having an interest and participation in racing. I
gained sponsorship for him and Barret.

Tell him I said Hello, do you visit with him in Dolomite?

No in Hueytown and soon at Sebring. I will pass your howdy along to him.
I am sure it will generate another dozen stories or so. lol

Frank was a foot soldier for every combination of three letter
agencies you can cipher. He's both incredibly versed and incredibly
dumb. Camper never knew when to shut up and it cost him dearly.

If you haven't been around him since his incarceration, no problem, you
wouldn't be surprised that he hasn't changed. He's mid 60s, destitute,
still a foot soldier and hasn't apparently learned a thing. It endangers
himself, his family and all those around him. They have dropped like
flies.

I was introduced by Lyn Buchanan with the caveat to never spend any
extra time anywhere near him. He's "poison flowing", Ollie North et al
have a long, long memory fueled by historical paranoia.


How do I contact you?


You don't, I have your info though.


I will await your initiative then.
--
http://harrypotterforseekers.com/alchemy/alchemy.php
http://www.rosecroixjournal.org/resources/documents/chymical_wedding.pdf
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/harryp...s/messages?o=1
  #25  
Old September 21st 11, 05:44 PM posted to alt.fan.harry-potter,sci.med.cardiology,misc.fitness.weights
Chan Welbourne
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 27
Default FYI Thomas J. Giarmo

MU was thinking very hard :
On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 08:42:04 -0400, VD wrote:


Who has not been indiscrete, Dr. Brown. A quick Google Groups
search, I understand your issues with Mr. Giarmo. Apparently he has
found that being indiscrete margins in penalty with the subject.
Project Pegasus?

No but high interest. Ultra/Naomi and such. You PP?

Yes. Exopolitician. The latter drove my interests in all things
alchemical Harry Potter. The timing is coincidental or is the New Age
Consciousness just oh so lucky?

heh I don't see the connect.


The connect primarily is in the timing. Ms. Rowling wrote an amazing
message under the narrative using The Chymical Wedding and an astute
knowledge of alchemy (literal, physical and symbological) to deliver
it.

It is my opinion that if the HP Septology was written in 1980 for
instance, the entire message might be lost.


It would have to have been rediscovered. I don't trust Warner, the
duality in Harry Potter bothers me. The subterfuge by JKR is akin to
Kubrick. Truly, truly work of genius.


Sometimes it is best for time to pass ala Kubrick's 2001 for instance.


Hence, Pegasus is also coming to light now. Timing. There are no
coincidences.


With Basagio naming Rumsfield, Richardson, the Bush pair, Obama and
others and implicating CIA's Hunt, he must be betting on his publicity
as his defense. Ballsy to say the least.


Exopolitically speaking, he's the nazz although his discourse on remote
viewing is one I don't care for. It is hardly distracting or
disinformation unless you read only the charlatans and the fools.


The problem I have with Andrew Basagio is the best interview he has
done imo is with a daffy chick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwE8m50sbWk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEp-BYWmUt4

I mean it's great stuff, he comes through with high credibility and
precision but is this the very best source he could find to talk about
Project Pegasus, the DARPA connection, teleportation, Mars settlements,
extraterrestrials, quantum capabilities and all the rest? :[email protected]


  #26  
Old September 21st 11, 06:04 PM posted to alt.fan.harry-potter,sci.med.cardiology,misc.fitness.weights
VD
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 23
Default FYI Thomas J. Giarmo

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 11:44:43 -0400, Chan Welbourne wrote:

MU was thinking very hard :
On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 08:42:04 -0400, VD wrote:


Who has not been indiscrete, Dr. Brown. A quick Google Groups
search, I understand your issues with Mr. Giarmo. Apparently he has
found that being indiscrete margins in penalty with the subject.
Project Pegasus?

No but high interest. Ultra/Naomi and such. You PP?

Yes. Exopolitician. The latter drove my interests in all things
alchemical Harry Potter. The timing is coincidental or is the New Age
Consciousness just oh so lucky?

heh I don't see the connect.

The connect primarily is in the timing. Ms. Rowling wrote an amazing
message under the narrative using The Chymical Wedding and an astute
knowledge of alchemy (literal, physical and symbological) to deliver
it.

It is my opinion that if the HP Septology was written in 1980 for
instance, the entire message might be lost.


It would have to have been rediscovered. I don't trust Warner, the
duality in Harry Potter bothers me. The subterfuge by JKR is akin to
Kubrick. Truly, truly work of genius.


Sometimes it is best for time to pass ala Kubrick's 2001 for instance.


Hence, Pegasus is also coming to light now. Timing. There are no
coincidences.


With Basagio naming Rumsfield, Richardson, the Bush pair, Obama and
others and implicating CIA's Hunt, he must be betting on his publicity
as his defense. Ballsy to say the least.


Exopolitically speaking, he's the nazz although his discourse on remote
viewing is one I don't care for. It is hardly distracting or
disinformation unless you read only the charlatans and the fools.


The problem I have with Andrew Basagio is the best interview he has
done imo is with a daffy chick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwE8m50sbWk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEp-BYWmUt4

I mean it's great stuff, he comes through with high credibility and
precision but is this the very best source he could find to talk about
Project Pegasus, the DARPA connection, teleportation, Mars settlements,
extraterrestrials, quantum capabilities and all the rest? :[email protected]


I can assure you that Andy and Alfred Weber have exhaustively
attempted to attract greater exposure. The major media haunts won't
budge any interest on subjects as volatile as theirs are.

We are getting more and more coverage of UFO/USOs to the point where
their existence is no longer debatable. However, moving from that
/point/ to ET existence, time travel and similar subjects is,
apparently, not a leap that has been agreed to made by those haunts.

We spoke of this earlier. You asked John if he was a 2012er. John and
I have discussed this at length and I can report he is and isn't. :0)

We also discussed in part why I believe the timing of the Basagios and
Rowlings is coincidental. Whether you choose 2012 as the rebirth of
consciousness or the end game of modern civilization...or both...the
greater story is the emergence of truth from packets full of
deception.

Ms. Rowling's use of Kings Cross Station as another dimension is imho
purposeful. She desires to introduce the reader into the multiverse as
a real, viable reality.

Basagio is no different, both are whistleblowers, one with an air of
subterfuge, the other with direct statements of wholly decipherable
fact.
--
http://harrypotterforseekers.com/alchemy/alchemy.php
http://www.rosecroixjournal.org/resources/documents/chymical_wedding.pdf
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/harryp...s/messages?o=1
  #27  
Old September 21st 11, 06:24 PM posted to alt.fan.harry-potter,sci.med.cardiology,misc.fitness.weights
Chan Welbourne
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 27
Default FYI Thomas J. Giarmo

MU explained :

The connect primarily is in the timing. Ms. Rowling wrote an amazing
message under the narrative using The Chymical Wedding and an astute
knowledge of alchemy (literal, physical and symbological) to deliver
it.

It is my opinion that if the HP Septology was written in 1980 for
instance, the entire message might be lost.


It would have to have been rediscovered. I don't trust Warner, the
duality in Harry Potter bothers me. The subterfuge by JKR is akin to
Kubrick. Truly, truly work of genius.
Sometimes it is best for time to pass ala Kubrick's 2001 for instance.


Hence, Pegasus is also coming to light now. Timing. There are no
coincidences.


With Basagio naming Rumsfield, Richardson, the Bush pair, Obama and
others and implicating CIA's Hunt, he must be betting on his publicity
as his defense. Ballsy to say the least.
Exopolitically speaking, he's the nazz although his discourse on remote
viewing is one I don't care for. It is hardly distracting or
disinformation unless you read only the charlatans and the fools.


The problem I have with Andrew Basagio is the best interview he has
done imo is with a daffy chick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwE8m50sbWk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEp-BYWmUt4


lol Jessica is a bit Goofy and Daffy - or should it be Daisy? lol


I mean it's great stuff, he comes through with high credibility and
precision but is this the very best source he could find to talk about
Project Pegasus, the DARPA connection, teleportation, Mars settlements,
extraterrestrials, quantum capabilities and all the rest? :[email protected]


I hold fine with Basagio, I find him believable and verifiable.
Personally and empirically.


MU, what do you mean by that?


  #28  
Old September 21st 11, 06:30 PM posted to alt.fan.harry-potter,sci.med.cardiology,misc.fitness.weights
Chan Welbourne
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 27
Default FYI Thomas J. Giarmo

MU explained :
On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:24:51 -0400, Chan Welbourne wrote:


MU explained :

The connect primarily is in the timing. Ms. Rowling wrote an amazing
message under the narrative using The Chymical Wedding and an astute
knowledge of alchemy (literal, physical and symbological) to deliver
it.

It is my opinion that if the HP Septology was written in 1980 for
instance, the entire message might be lost.
It would have to have been rediscovered. I don't trust Warner, the
duality in Harry Potter bothers me. The subterfuge by JKR is akin to
Kubrick. Truly, truly work of genius.
Sometimes it is best for time to pass ala Kubrick's 2001 for instance.
Hence, Pegasus is also coming to light now. Timing. There are no
coincidences.

With Basagio naming Rumsfield, Richardson, the Bush pair, Obama and
others and implicating CIA's Hunt, he must be betting on his publicity
as his defense. Ballsy to say the least.
Exopolitically speaking, he's the nazz although his discourse on remote
viewing is one I don't care for. It is hardly distracting or
disinformation unless you read only the charlatans and the fools.

The problem I have with Andrew Basagio is the best interview he has
done imo is with a daffy chick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwE8m50sbWk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEp-BYWmUt4
lol Jessica is a bit Goofy and Daffy - or should it be Daisy? lol
I mean it's great stuff, he comes through with high credibility and
precision but is this the very best source he could find to talk about
Project Pegasus, the DARPA connection, teleportation, Mars settlements,
extraterrestrials, quantum capabilities and all the rest? :[email protected]
I hold fine with Basagio, I find him believable and verifiable.
Personally and empirically.


MU, what do you mean by that?


There are several experiences that I share with Andrew and several
people I know who can attest to his credibility, truthfulness and
reliability. Which is all that I will say regarding that.


Why are you being evasive? :-[


  #29  
Old September 21st 11, 06:36 PM posted to alt.fan.harry-potter,sci.med.cardiology,misc.fitness.weights
VD
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 23
Default FYI Thomas J. Giarmo

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:33:38 -0400, MU wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:30:07 -0400, Chan Welbourne wrote:

MU explained :
On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:24:51 -0400, Chan Welbourne wrote:


MU explained :


Hence, Pegasus is also coming to light now. Timing. There are no
coincidences.


With Basagio naming Rumsfield, Richardson, the Bush pair, Obama and
others and implicating CIA's Hunt, he must be betting on his publicity
as his defense. Ballsy to say the least.
Exopolitically speaking, he's the nazz although his discourse on remote
viewing is one I don't care for. It is hardly distracting or
disinformation unless you read only the charlatans and the fools.


The problem I have with Andrew Basagio is the best interview he has
done imo is with a daffy chick.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwE8m50sbWk


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEp-BYWmUt4


lol Jessica is a bit Goofy and Daffy - or should it be Daisy? lol
I mean it's great stuff, he comes through with high credibility and
precision but is this the very best source he could find to talk about
Project Pegasus, the DARPA connection, teleportation, Mars settlements,
extraterrestrials, quantum capabilities and all the rest? :[email protected]
I hold fine with Basagio, I find him believable and verifiable.
Personally and empirically.

MU, what do you mean by that?


There are several experiences that I share with Andrew and several
people I know who can attest to his credibility, truthfulness and
reliability. Which is all that I will say regarding that.


Why are you being evasive? :-[


The discussions has moved into areas best not spoken. Let's call it Lord
Voldemort's Syndrome. lol


You are a Pottermaniac! ;0)

Chan, respect Mu's wishes. He is correct and is not being fanciful.
Loose ships sink lips and often those lips are others who are caught
in the collateral damage.
--
http://harrypotterforseekers.com/alchemy/alchemy.php
http://www.rosecroixjournal.org/resources/documents/chymical_wedding.pdf
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/harryp...s/messages?o=1
  #30  
Old September 21st 11, 06:42 PM posted to alt.fan.harry-potter,sci.med.cardiology,misc.fitness.weights
Chan Welbourne
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 27
Default FYI Thomas J. Giarmo

Z pretended :
On Sep 20, 11:00*pm, "Chan Welbourne" wrote:
MU pretended :


Poorly.


There are four distinct, easily identifiable posters to the Harry
Potter newsgroup. Sirius Black, Wilford Dumont, Victor Dix, whom you
have met, and myself. Thomas J. Giarmo was a drive by. :-Z


Personally, I've always found Courtney-Mu hanging out in a Harry
Potter fan group, a tad creepy.


I was unaware until today that Dr. Brown did. Could you expose his
afh-p handle? 8-o


 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FYI: Video on The 80s Puma Computer Shoe AnonGoo Running 2 February 21st 07 10:07 PM
FYI-Ironmind Draft Harness on ebay mark Weights 1 December 5th 05 01:05 AM
FYI Australians: 2 protein sources/online stores Russ Weights 0 February 23rd 04 12:19 PM
FYI Australians: 2 protein sources/online stores Russ Weights 0 February 23rd 04 12:16 PM
FYI on Gold's Gym? Steve Weights 7 January 19th 04 06:39 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 FitnessBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.