doubling up in 90 degree temps

Old July 7th 10, 02:51 AM posted to rec.running
outsideinmi

Default doubling up in 90 degree temps

I finally seem like I have become used to the summer heat and I have
felt relatively good and fairly strong running some doubles. Of
course it is one thing running in 92 degree temps and low humidity
( which it was for most of the weekend ) versus heat and real wet air.

It sure seems like I should be ready for a couple of good races soon
as weight is also coming off. Time will tell.

82 and 100% humidity here in michigan is enough for me, and only one run per
day. Hit 40 mpw last week, hoping for 45 this week, then taper down to
marathon August 1.