Increase body mass and muscle

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 23rd 04, 04:16 AM
Ehsan Ardabili Maleki

Default Increase body mass and muscle

I've been working out seriously for over a year now and I have gotten to be very cut (all the muscles show) but my body size
is not too big. I don't want to become too big but i would not mind gaining 10 or 15 pounds to become 150 lb. or so. What
types of things could i do to achieve this?

--
Ehsan "Ethan" Maleki
[email protected]

Article: The TRUTH About Low Carb Diets by Keith Klein Steve Weights 48 June 7th 04 10:05 PM
Weight machine ?s Me Weights 16 May 16th 04 01:28 AM
10 Things You Must Do To Gain Mass Musclular Weights 56 March 26th 04 08:59 PM
Help! 800cal/day = good diet or ED? "Eat less, do more" not working? VLCD trap? vlcd_hell Weights 126 February 7th 04 01:21 AM
Stretching before Workout PageWithStuff.com Weights 19 December 10th 03 04:39 AM