workout time

Old October 5th 04, 03:45 PM
Shannon

Default workout time

Can anyone give me some advice on when is the best time of day to workout? Thanks
Shannon
Old October 5th 04, 04:05 PM
Mack McKinnon

Assuming you mean running or other aerobic activity, there is no one answer
for everyone. Some people like to work out first thing in the morning, some
in the evening, a few take off at lunch for a run. Try various times and
see which makes you feel best. You will benefit, no matter when you do it.

mack
austin

om...

Old October 5th 04, 04:08 PM
Denise Howard

In article , Shannon
wrote:

Can anyone give me some advice on when is the best time of day to workout?

You gave out advice to others on heart monitors, exercise intensity and
remedies for blacking out during exercise, and yet you ask a question
like this?

This queston has been asked and answered dozens, if not hundreds, of
times on this newsgroup over the years. Do a Google Groups search and
you'll find the answer. (Hint: there _is_ no "best" time.)

--
Denise denise dot howard at comcast dot net
ACE and AFAA certified fitness instructor
Old October 7th 04, 12:20 PM
Neville Ospam

Can anyone give me some advice on when is the best time of day to workout?

Thanks
Shannon

If you have time, a good morning workout can energize you for the day, but
making time to work out also involves making time to change and to shower
afterwards. So if you are limited in time, the best time would be in the
early evening, after work is out of the way, so when you get all sweaty, you
won't have to rush to change and shower right away to go do something.