1" threadless suspension fork needed

Old January 2nd 05, 09:02 PM
Ironbutt

Default 1" threadless suspension fork needed

I have an older Bianchi non-suspension off road bike. The components
are good, but without at least a suspension fork I have avoided XTerra
events. Off road bikes aren't necessarily expensive, but lacking only a
suspension fork, I hate to dump this bike and buy another, especially
for only occasional use. Besides, I doubt I could sell this one for
much.

The fork stem is 1", while most market forks are 1 1/8", so it's
difficult for me to just swap out the fork.

Does anyone have a 1" suspension fork to sell, or a good but
inexpensive frame?

Paul

TEST Suspension help!! Davod Weights 1 October 13th 04 02:41 PM
Carbon Fork or 105 comp? cwhitmore Triathalon 2 August 2nd 04 08:05 PM
Experts To Obesity Task Force: 'Put The Fork Down' ... 'push away from the table' Brian Link Weights 3 November 22nd 03 01:32 PM
FS Kestrel Frame and Fork nickthelegend4000 Triathalon 9 November 4th 03 12:29 AM
Javeline Tri Frame, Fork, and Spinergy Rev-X Rear: $450 don vescio Triathalon 0 July 14th 03 03:56 PM