electric body shavers

Old January 3rd 05, 07:34 PM
dck

Default electric body shavers

Can anyone recommend a good electric body shaver for guys (including
for private areas)? Such as those used in hospitals pre-op. I realize
that the result would never be as smooth as with a "real" shave, but
it's so much easier! Any recommendations anybody? Thanks.

Old January 4th 05, 11:18 PM
Alo

I've found that the best way to go is to buy a pair of rechargeable hair
clippers for about 20 bucks. Set it as low as it will go. This will get
50% of the hair down to the skin and leave the remaining 50% at about an 1/8
of an inch. Follow with a hand razor to get whatever is left. Super easy
and fast.

"dck" wrote in message
ups.com...
Can anyone recommend a good electric body shaver for guys (including
for private areas)? Such as those used in hospitals pre-op. I realize
that the result would never be as smooth as with a "real" shave, but
it's so much easier! Any recommendations anybody? Thanks.

How to Mix Lower Body Weight Training and Running? Jay Chan Running 3 February 20th 04 10:20 PM
Stroke Length ... what's all the fuss? 4precious Swimming 281 January 29th 04 01:58 PM
Low carb diets Weights 194 January 8th 04 11:15 PM
Impact of rec.sport.swimming Larry Weisenthal Swimming 264 September 15th 03 06:07 PM
Carbohydrates and Body Fat ?awB%vgyOV Fred Jones General 0 July 22nd 03 11:38 PM