I Maximised My Health

Old July 5th 05, 06:29 AM

Default I Maximised My Health

I had Chronic Fatigue for years and I tried everything to treat it.
Last year a friend sent me to Pro Star Liquid Nutrition and my life
changed. All I did was use their Pro Vitamin and Fruta Vida twice a
day. I did not change my diet in any way. Today I feel better than I
have in years. Now I walk 2 miles a day and work out 3 times a week. I
have friends who use it for chronic illness support and other friends
who take it just to get the B12, Pro Biotics and 178 all natural
ingredients. Get more info he www.prostarnutrition.com/24129 This
is not a cure all but very good nutritional support to maintain good,
thriving health.