Oh Knebel, it was GRAND!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 15th 07, 09:48 AM posted to rec.running
[email protected]

Default Oh Knebel, it was GRAND!

You can respond now. We all know you didn't post because if you did
we'd all know what a loser you were sitting there getting ****faced,
smoking crack, waiting for ME on a friday night, instead of seeking
love. It took everything you had to resist too. I bet you chewed your
nails clean off.
So my reason for my post is to tell you what a wonderful and beautiful
thing sex between a man and a REAL LIVE WOMAN is. Unlike when you and
Dolly the party Sheep bed down, we need no lube, because her natural,
delicious, warm, and wet natural juices flow like wine, to lube
naturally. Also unlike Dolly and you, there's no vinyl burn when we
over do it. You are missing so much by at not at least trying it with
a female (human). I know, I know, dolly doesn't laugh, point, and make
comments like "it's so petite", but those are part of being a midget,
so you'll just have to get used to it.
I banged her on a rails to trails bike path. She was AWSOME!!! YEE
HAW! Going to get me some more puddin' tonight too. I'll bring her
home for the night, and you can all sign on to www.anywebcam.com and
click on "group" to watch me pounding her live on my webcam.

Alric Knebel:John Wayne returns from the grave to discuss Knebel. [email protected] Running 1 July 30th 07 09:17 PM
Grand Island 32 degrees Running 0 July 23rd 06 11:44 PM
GRAND OPENING 90% OFF SALE!!! tabber Weights 5 April 13th 05 06:41 PM
The Grand National (on topic) Ferlas Mor Walking in the UK 5 April 3rd 04 09:30 PM