I will be feeling this tomorrow

Old September 17th 08, 02:28 AM posted to rec.sport.swimming
Micheal Artindale

Default I will be feeling this tomorrow

Last year I was thinking of doing something, this year I am doing it.

I was concidering swimming more often than when the Masters team does.

Since Monday I am swimming every weekday for about an hour/1.5+km on top of
the 2km on tues, wed, and sun.

Part of me wants to keep this up. The part right now that is stiff/sore is
telling me to only do it once a day, not twice a day like I did today.

I will keep this up for at least a month and if I survive... I will doo
more.

..... see, sometimes I do what I say I will do, just might not be right away.

Micheal

Old September 30th 08, 11:27 PM posted to rec.sport.swimming
Micheal Artindale

"MW Smith" wrote in message
On Sep 17, 2:28 am, "Micheal Artindale"
wrote:
Last year I was thinking of doing something, this year I am doing it.

I was concidering swimming more often than when the Masters team does.

Since Monday I am swimming every weekday for about an hour/1.5+km on top
of
the 2km on tues, wed, and sun.

Part of me wants to keep this up. The part right now that is stiff/sore
is
telling me to only do it once a day, not twice a day like I did today.

I will keep this up for at least a month and if I survive... I will doo
more.

.... see, sometimes I do what I say I will do, just might not be right
away.

Micheal

Since you posted the last message remotely connected to swimming, the
death of this newsgroup is your fault.

oh well.

Maybe others should post more, then the spam wont look like so much.

Micheal

PS: I have kept it up, sort of,.I do not swim more than once a day.

Old September 30th 08, 11:45 PM posted to rec.sport.swimming
[email protected]

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 21:27:32 GMT, "Micheal Artindale"
wrote:

Maybe others should post more,

Don't worry---I'll be all over Kitajima for cheating in London! :-)

Dave Clary
Corpus Christi, TX
http://davegetsfit.blogspot.com
Diet, Exercise, and Golf!

feeling lean and mean [email protected] Weights 0 October 17th 07 07:57 PM
Feeling sorry for myself Leonard Trim Walking in the UK 6 June 29th 05 11:30 PM
Feeling hungry? Art S Weights 1 May 3rd 05 05:21 PM
Feeling Hungry? NYC XYZ Weights 9 March 31st 05 07:33 PM
Feeling way down, like i can't do it. Steven C \(Doktersteve\) Weights 23 February 3rd 04 04:25 PM