Shoulders

Old October 28th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.sport.swimming
Micheal Artindale

Default Shoulders

"SwimGirl" wrote in message
Hello,
I've just begun wearing drag shorts while swimming. So recently, my
shoulders have been hurting more. I was wondering if there is a
certain age that you have to wear shorts?

Thanks

How old are you? How much do you swim?

Micheal

Old October 30th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.sport.swimming
Micheal Artindale

"SwimGirl" wrote in message
On Oct 27, 10:23 pm, "Micheal Artindale"
wrote:
"SwimGirl" wrote in message

Hello,
I've just begun wearing drag shorts while swimming. So recently, my
shoulders have been hurting more. I was wondering if there is a
certain age that you have to wear shorts?

Thanks

How old are you? How much do you swim?

Micheal

I'm 13. Usually we might swim 4000 yards.

Besides switching to wearing shorts, have you changed anything with regards
to swimming?

Micheal

Shoulders PatTX Swimming 0 October 28th 08 02:21 AM
Shoulders width buttinsky Weights 0 July 19th 08 09:36 PM
Soreness in shoulders Travis Weights 10 April 4th 05 03:25 AM
Shoulders Denis Weights 2 October 21st 04 01:51 PM
shoulders flynn Weights 9 November 7th 03 06:33 PM