was swimming across canada...

Old November 1st 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.sport.swimming
Micheal Artindale

Default was swimming across canada...

I just finished a small milestone, which will allow me to have a easier time
in figureing out how long it will take to swim 6000km.

Last year, I started to log my laps online for the "million metre
challenge."

I just crossed the 100,000m mark. Which means, in one year, I did 100km. So,
in 60 years, at this rate I will have completed 6000km. I will be 90 years
old, but likely still in great shape.

Micheal

Old November 1st 08, 07:55 AM posted to rec.sport.swimming
Duncan Heenan

"Micheal Artindale" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
I just finished a small milestone, which will allow me to have a easier
time in figureing out how long it will take to swim 6000km.

Last year, I started to log my laps online for the "million metre
challenge."

I just crossed the 100,000m mark. Which means, in one year, I did 100km.
So, in 60 years, at this rate I will have completed 6000km. I will be 90
years old, but likely still in great shape.

Micheal

I share a lane with an 86 year old who does about 2,000 metres in an hour, 3
times a week. He's still in great shape!
--
Duncan Heenan

Old November 6th 08, 02:15 AM posted to rec.sport.swimming
DavidW

Micheal Artindale wrote:
I just finished a small milestone, which will allow me to have a
easier time in figureing out how long it will take to swim 6000km.

Last year, I started to log my laps online for the "million metre
challenge."

I just crossed the 100,000m mark. Which means, in one year, I did
100km. So, in 60 years, at this rate I will have completed 6000km. I
will be 90 years old, but likely still in great shape.

I think it'd be easier to walk across Canada than swim across it.

Only in Canada... Will Brink Weights 120 June 29th 06 10:03 PM
Canada old guy Weights 2 March 12th 06 09:20 AM
Decent Oly. Bar in Canada? Randy Shrader Weights 4 July 7th 05 11:13 PM
1-0 Canada Kevin J Weights 31 January 6th 05 03:13 PM
Thanks, Canada David Cohen Weights 90 January 30th 04 10:32 PM