Gym or no gym

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 22nd 11, 02:39 AM
Gersh Gersh is offline
Junior Member

Default Gym or no gym

Hi Im currently a member of a small 24 hour gym in Toronto Canad. I have a very busy schedule and need a 24 hour place for flexibility. My memership is coming up for renewal and I cant decide if I should renew. I do not have room in my house for exercise equipment, however, maybe with resistance bands, jump rope, swiss ball I can manage to get in a good workout, although I would need a good regimen of either walking/jogging to get in good cardio.eing that the weather in Toronto from November through Mrch is not really condusive for outdoor exercise it might impede this plan. At the end of the day are there significant advantages of a gym that make it worth spending $500-$600 a year.

Thanks
Gersh- still undecided

Getting old in the gym Burr Weights 11 November 6th 07 07:20 AM
Off to the gym Burr Weights 2 August 27th 07 01:34 AM
No more gym :( rev Weights 7 October 22nd 06 07:44 PM
New gym; R P Weights 12 September 19th 05 09:16 AM