Crossbow Legend vs. Advantage

Old November 4th 03, 04:41 PM
Chandra Ti

Default Crossbow Legend vs. Advantage

Hi,

I plan to buy the Weider Crossbow but notice that there are two models
that look exactly the same:

- Crossbow Legend (WESY5993)
- Crossbow Advantage (WESY5983)

Does anybody know what is the difference (if any) between those two in
terms of material, quality, or functionality?

Thanks in advance. Chandra
Old November 4th 03, 04:49 PM
Lee Michaels

"Chandra Ti" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I plan to buy the Weider Crossbow but notice that there are two models
that look exactly the same:

- Crossbow Legend (WESY5993)
- Crossbow Advantage (WESY5983)

Does anybody know what is the difference (if any) between those two in
terms of material, quality, or functionality?

Thanks in advance. Chandra

When asked to compare two steaming piles of ****, one does not discriminate.
Close your eyes, hold your nose and choose one. Both are absolute crap. I am
sure you will find out soon enough.

Weider has a reputation of making some fo the worst quality products in the
fitness industry.

HTH

Old November 4th 03, 04:58 PM
David Cohen

"Lee Michaels" wrote

Weider has a reputation of making some fo the worst quality products

in the
fitness industry.

Do not talk about Governor Schwartzenegger that way!

Old November 4th 03, 06:12 PM
T.R.H

Lee Michaels wrote:

"Chandra Ti" wrote in message
om...

Hi,

I plan to buy the Weider Crossbow but notice that there are two models
that look exactly the same:

- Crossbow Legend (WESY5993)
- Crossbow Advantage (WESY5983)

Does anybody know what is the difference (if any) between those two in
terms of material, quality, or functionality?

Thanks in advance. Chandra

When asked to compare two steaming piles of ****, one does not discriminate.
Close your eyes, hold your nose and choose one. Both are absolute crap. I am
sure you will find out soon enough.

Weider has a reputation of making some fo the worst quality products in the
fitness industry.

HTH

Simple choice here, do you want to be a legend, or have the advantage?

Thats all it really comes down to....

Old November 4th 03, 06:17 PM
Bob Garrison

One is crap and the other is a piece of ****.