Choice between two adjustable dumbells

Old February 26th 14, 04:36 PM
dean dean is offline
Junior Member

Location: Canada
Default Choice between two adjustable dumbells

Here's my situation: I have the opportunity to buy some brand new Skott DialTek adjustable dumbbells (10 to 65 lbs), including the stand, for $480.
I also have the opportunity to buy some brand new Bowflex SelectTech 1090 dumbbells (10 to 90 lbs) for $500 (stand included).

I've read everything about both and watched all the reviews.Help me decide, guys.

Thank you.

Costco Adjustable Bench ATP* Weights 2 January 5th 09 08:18 PM
Adjustable dumbbell options Steve Weights 1 September 1st 05 04:42 PM
where to buy cheap adjustable dumbbells? Neo-LISPer Weights 11 December 4th 04 01:02 PM
Adjustable PowerCranks for sale Rod Dunsmore Triathalon 1 August 19th 03 12:38 PM
Adjustable olympic pool bottom? Bruce W.1 Swimming 12 August 14th 03 04:01 PM