Merry Christmas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 23rd 16, 10:30 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Graham Seed[_3_]

Default Merry Christmas

If nobody answers this then I'll turn off the lights. I see there have
been various recent bits of spam and an attempted troll by Angus, but
very little else. Seasons Greetings to anyone lurking, I hope you manage
a decent walk over Christmas.

Graham

Merry christmas everyone! Alric[_5_] Weights 3 December 25th 07 04:25 PM
Merry christmas everyone! Alric[_5_] Running 3 December 25th 07 04:25 PM
Merry Christmas Wavy G Weights 1 December 23rd 07 08:25 PM
Merry Christmas sandy saunders Walking in the UK 2 December 17th 04 08:28 PM
Merry Christmas everyone! Carole Benton \(Mrs\) Swimming 14 December 31st 03 02:03 PM