Stop the madness of being fat phobic!

Old June 24th 04, 05:01 PM
Shieldmaiden

Default Stop the madness of being fat phobic!

All fat phobics should be punished: let three fat people sit on them.

Mwahhahaha.
Old June 24th 04, 05:07 PM
Daedalus

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 17:01:51 +0200,
(Shieldmaiden), wrote:

All fat phobics should be punished: let three fat people sit on them.

Mwahhahaha.

The only people I can think of afraid of fat are anorexics. Why would
you do that to those poor souls?

Jade

Old June 25th 04, 11:31 PM
Lady Veteran

(Shieldmaiden) wrote:

All fat phobics should be punished: let three fat people sit on
them.

Mwahhahaha.

Count yourself among them fool.

LV

Lady Veteran
-----------------------------------
"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
when the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank..."
-Rolling Stones, Sympathy for the Devil
People who hide behind anonymous remailers and
ridicule fat people are cowardly idiots with no
motive but malice.
"To Do Is To Be" Socrates
"To Be Is To Do" Plato
"Do Be Do Be Do" Sinatra
-------------------------------

To you, everybody is an "idiot" or "fool". Yet you're the one who
chooses to remain a cow. So, who's the fool? I think I just
answered my own question...

Stick it Larry. No one asked you for anything. You inserted yourself
into this foolishness.

You make too many assumptions as who what I am and what I look like.

Quite acting like a brain stem.

LV

Lady Veteran