Merry Christmas!! ;o)

Old December 24th 04, 01:30 PM
John HUDSON

Default Merry Christmas!! ;o)

I have a hectic schedule over the next few days and it is unlikely
that I shall be 'on-line'.

I take this opportunity to wish you all (friend and 'foe' alike s),
and all those for whom you care, a very merry Christmas and a happy
and successful New Year.

Have a great time folks - you know I will!! ;o)

TFIF!!
Old December 24th 04, 04:01 PM
Keith Hobman

In article , John HUDSON wrote:

I have a hectic schedule over the next few days and it is unlikely
that I shall be 'on-line'.

I take this opportunity to wish you all (friend and 'foe' alike s),
and all those for whom you care, a very merry Christmas and a happy
and successful New Year.

Have a great time folks - you know I will!! ;o)

TFIF!!

I'm out to the lake country in an hour or so, so I echo John.

Merry Christmas to all. I sincerely hope everyone has an enjoyable holiday
season and may the new year bring you renewed enthusiasm in your
particular pursuit of life.
Old December 24th 04, 04:22 PM
Dally

Keith Hobman wrote:

In article , John HUDSON wrote:

I have a hectic schedule over the next few days and it is unlikely
that I shall be 'on-line'.

I take this opportunity to wish you all (friend and 'foe' alike s),
and all those for whom you care, a very merry Christmas and a happy
and successful New Year.

Have a great time folks - you know I will!! ;o)

TFIF!!

I'm out to the lake country in an hour or so, so I echo John.

Merry Christmas to all. I sincerely hope everyone has an enjoyable holiday
season and may the new year bring you renewed enthusiasm in your
particular pursuit of life.

Nicely said. Best to you and yours.

Dally
Old December 24th 04, 07:00 PM
Steve Freides

"John HUDSON" wrote in message
I have a hectic schedule over the next few days and it is unlikely
that I shall be 'on-line'.

I'll mind the store.

I take this opportunity to wish you all (friend and 'foe' alike s),
and all those for whom you care, a very merry Christmas and a happy
and successful New Year.

Have a great time folks - you know I will!! ;o)

TFIF!!

Diito - have a Merry Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate, and a
happy and healthy 2005.

Steve "we celebrate everything possible here" Freides
http://www.kbnj.com

Old December 24th 04, 08:21 PM
Larry Hodges

John HUDSON wrote:
I have a hectic schedule over the next few days and it is unlikely
that I shall be 'on-line'.

I take this opportunity to wish you all (friend and 'foe' alike s),
and all those for whom you care, a very merry Christmas and a happy
and successful New Year.

Have a great time folks - you know I will!! ;o)

TFIF!!

Merry Christmas John. Wishing you and your family good health in the coming
year.
--
-Larry

Old December 24th 04, 10:40 PM
Mick R.

"Keith Hobman" wrote in message
In article , John HUDSON

wrote:

I have a hectic schedule over the next few days and it is unlikely
that I shall be 'on-line'.

I take this opportunity to wish you all (friend and 'foe' alike s),
and all those for whom you care, a very merry Christmas and a happy
and successful New Year.

Have a great time folks - you know I will!! ;o)

TFIF!!

I'm out to the lake country in an hour or so, so I echo John.

Merry Christmas to all. I sincerely hope everyone has an enjoyable holiday
season and may the new year bring you renewed enthusiasm in your
particular pursuit of life.

Yes Merry Christmas to all!

May everyone get power-racks, personal bests and single figure bf% (or
whatever you really want).

Old December 25th 04, 12:08 AM
Jim

wrote:

I have a hectic schedule over the next few days and it is unlikely
that I shall be 'on-line'.

I take this opportunity to wish you all (friend and 'foe' alike s),
and all those for whom you care, a very merry Christmas and a happy
and successful New Year.

Have a great time folks - you know I will!! ;o)

TFIF!!

I'm out to the lake country in an hour or so, so I echo John.

Merry Christmas to all. I sincerely hope everyone has an enjoyable
holiday
season and may the new year bring you renewed enthusiasm in your
particular pursuit of life.

Yes Merry Christmas to all!

May everyone get power-racks, personal bests and single figure bf% (or
whatever you really want).

May everybody find a lover who dont drive you crazy.

Jim

Old December 25th 04, 12:33 AM
Jim

"DZ" wrote in message
John HUDSON wrote:
I have a hectic schedule over the next few days and it is unlikely
that I shall be 'on-line'.

I take this opportunity to wish you all (friend and 'foe' alike s),
and all those for whom you care, a very merry Christmas and a happy
and successful New Year.

Have a great time folks - you know I will!! ;o)

Don't overindulge & Happy Holidays!
http://statgen.ncsu.edu/zaykin/tmp/NY2005Card.jpg

DZ

And dont leave your coke on a white surface! Hard to find.

Jim

Old December 25th 04, 12:50 AM
Jim

"DZ" wrote in message
Jim wrote:
"DZ" wrote
John HUDSON wrote:
I have a hectic schedule over the next few days and it is unlikely
that I shall be 'on-line'.

I take this opportunity to wish you all (friend and 'foe' alike s),
and all those for whom you care, a very merry Christmas and a happy
and successful New Year.

Have a great time folks - you know I will!! ;o)

Don't overindulge & Happy Holidays!
http://statgen.ncsu.edu/zaykin/tmp/NY2005Card.jpg

And dont leave your coke on a white surface! Hard to find.

I don't like Coca-Cola and why is it hard to find on the white
anyways? I like black tea and John HUDSON is more of a "sweet
fortified liquor" man.

DZ

HUDSON is a blast..a true asset to MFW..he's got that English haughty thing
going on.

Jim

Old December 25th 04, 01:43 AM
Axel of the North!

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 12:30:24 +0000, John HUDSON
wrote:

I have a hectic schedule over the next few days and it is unlikely
that I shall be 'on-line'.

I take this opportunity to wish you all (friend and 'foe' alike s),
and all those for whom you care, a very merry Christmas and a happy
and successful New Year.

Have a great time folks - you know I will!! ;o)

TFIF!!

yes, merry christmas everybody! christ will soon be born again so that
we can kill him again, hooray!