Hotel for Grandmas Marathon this weekend

Old June 16th 04, 09:48 PM
Mark

Default Hotel for Grandmas Marathon this weekend

Just wondering if anybody is looking for a hotel for the marathon this

weekend in Duluth, MN. We ended up with an extra room...and at around

$250/night are definitely looking to get rid of it. It is at the

Holiday Inn in Duluth (within walking distance of the festivities in

Canal park). 2 double beds with Lakeside view--Non-smoking.

If interested please contact me at

take out the donotspam. part of it...Thanks!

Old June 16th 04, 09:55 PM
Miss Anne Thrope

$250 a night??!!.....For a Holiday Inn??!!......in Minnesota??!!
Nornally, this kind of price gouging would really tick me off, but since
joggers are the ones getting pinched, it doesn't seem to bother me at
all.

Old June 17th 04, 03:20 AM
[email protected]

You are a ****ing dirtbag, piece of ****.
Old June 17th 04, 04:08 AM
Mark

Hey- feel free to call me stupid for reserving a room ahead of time, but I'm
not sure dirtbag is appropriate?

I paid $472 (+tax) for the room, since my wife and I will no longer be able
to make it, it makes sense to get rid of it. I'm not the one gouging here,
I'm the one taking a loss.

wrote in message
om...
Mark wrote in message

. ..
Just wondering if anybody is looking for a hotel for the marathon this

weekend in Duluth, MN. We ended up with an extra room...and at around

$250/night are definitely looking to get rid of it.

You are a ****ing dirtbag, piece of ****.

Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon and Half Marathon -- brief report duanemorse Running 2 July 21st 04 10:40 PM
Laughlin John Hanson Weights 27 July 18th 04 07:04 AM
rec.running FAQ, part 1 of 8 Ozzie Gontang Running 5 April 26th 04 11:46 AM
rec.running FAQ, part 3 of 8 Ozzie Gontang Running 0 January 16th 04 10:17 AM
rec.running FAQ, part 3 of 8 Ozzie Gontang Running 0 December 16th 03 12:59 PM