Can I still spin?

Old October 11th 04, 12:46 PM

Default Can I still spin?

Saturday morning I strained my calf and I'm waiting on an appointment
with my physio/GP before I can find out 100% what is exactly injured.
I had to ride a bicycle yesterday for an errand and found that I had
absolutely no twinge or pain or even notice of my injury. Unlike when
I walk I hobble along at a snails pace to avoid the pain associated
with pushing my heal off the ground. Does anyone know if spinning
would activate the calf muscles/tendons? Riding a hybrid in flat
sports shoes caused no pain, but I'm a little more nervous about a
spin bike with cleats on. I've been sitting on my backside for two
days and I'm about to go out of my mind and need something to burn off
my energy.

IQ-Sport Qruzer Spin Bike repair parts Johnny Two Pedals Aerobic 1 January 6th 14 01:46 PM
Spin Classes? Emilio De Soto of De Soto Sport Triathalon 2 December 3rd 03 03:50 PM
Spin class ideas Captain Dondo Aerobic 1 November 20th 03 07:01 PM
Bar Length? Spin Locks Thunder9 Weights 4 November 17th 03 02:07 AM