Gym NY,NY

Old December 1st 03, 10:29 AM
John

Default Gym NY,NY

I will be near to the Metropolitan Hotel NY (Lexington and 51st) soon. I'm
looking for a Gym to use while there. Preferably one that has a couple of
days trial offer. I notice that there are several Bally in the area but
it's difficult to gauge which is the best one from the web pages. By best I
mean newest equipment, nicest exercise environment, aerobics classes
(spinning would be a plus)

If anyone could advise me I'd appreciate it.

Thanks