Rob Schuh is a FAG

Old January 11th 05, 08:21 PM
TrueMan

Default Rob Schuh is a FAG

HE SUCKs men off

Old January 11th 05, 10:54 PM
trmbr

who cares

"TrueMan" wrote in message
oups.com...
HE SUCKs men off

Old January 12th 05, 12:15 AM
tabber

Seeing who the poster is, this **** must be true.

Old January 12th 05, 04:17 AM
Fish! - of Arcadia.

In article .com,
says...
HE SUCKs men off

....you.
Old January 12th 05, 09:30 AM
spodosaurus

TrueMan wrote:
HE SUCKs men off

So does your dad, but you don't hear your uncle complaining...
Old January 12th 05, 08:44 PM
dck

You got a problem with guys sucking guys?

Old January 12th 05, 11:02 PM
John HUDSON

On 12 Jan 2005 11:44:29 -0800, "dck" wrote:

You got a problem with guys sucking guys?

I don't know to whom you are replying but if I may be so rude as to
butt in for a moment?

In answer to your question I have no problem if that's what they want
to do, just as long as they don't try to convince me it's normal and
qualifies them to marry each other!!

Old January 13th 05, 01:39 AM
Larry Hodges

dck wrote:
You got a problem with guys sucking guys?

I do. With any luck, they'll all get Aids.
--
-Larry

Old January 13th 05, 09:24 AM
John HUDSON

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 00:59:32 +0000 (UTC), "Nige"
wrote:

"John HUDSON" wrote in message
.. .
On 12 Jan 2005 11:44:29 -0800, "dck" wrote:

You got a problem with guys sucking guys?

I don't know to whom you are replying but if I may be so rude as to
butt in for a moment?

In answer to your question I have no problem if that's what they want
to do, just as long as they don't try to convince me it's normal and
qualifies them to marry each other!!

I would like you to define what is normal?.

With the greatest of pleasure old chap:

"nor·mal Audio pronunciation of "normal" ( P ) Pronunciation Key
(nôrml)
adj.

1. Conforming with, adhering to, or constituting a norm, standard,
pattern, level, or type; typical: normal room temperature; one's
normal weight; normal diplomatic relations.

2. Biology. Functioning or occurring in a natural way; lacking
observable abnormalities or deficiencies.

3.
1. Relating to or characterized by average intelligence or
development.
2. Free from mental illness; sane.

n.

1. Something normal; the standard: scored close to the normal.
2. The usual or expected state, form, amount, or degree.
3.
1. Correspondence to a norm.
2. An average.

[Middle English, from Late Latin normlis, from Latin, made according
to the square, from norma, carpenter's square. See gn- in
Indo-European Roots.]normal·ly adv.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language,
Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved."

HTH ;o)