Helpful therapy for your body before and after your workout.

Old February 9th 05, 05:01 AM
Miss M

Default Helpful therapy for your body before and after your workout.

Proven therapeutic massage chair that will enhance your fitness and
increase your mobility. This chair is used by pro golfers, NFL
football players and other professional and non professional people
alike. It is the best on the market today. Please email me and I will
be more than happy to get more information to you.