How does insomnia affect your ability to run?

Old June 27th 05, 10:02 AM
gty

Default How does insomnia affect your ability to run?

When i don't sleep well, i don't feel like running. I mean jet lag type
insomnia. Is good sleep important for muscle repair etc?

Old June 27th 05, 11:20 AM

When i don't sleep well, i don't feel like running. I mean jet lag type
insomnia. Is good sleep important for muscle repair etc?

Is your boyfriend away from home? I thought he "slipped you the salami"
and you'd fall into a deeply satisfied sleep?

Old June 27th 05, 03:16 PM

Stop masturbating, and maybe you'd get some sleep.

You're welcome.

Old June 27th 05, 03:24 PM
Miss Anne Thrope

I wish you were sleeping now.

Old June 27th 05, 03:56 PM
Donovan Rebbechi

On 2005-06-27, gty wrote:
When i don't sleep well, i don't feel like running. I mean jet lag type
insomnia. Is good sleep important for muscle repair etc?

FOrtunately, some of the posters here have developed a cure for insomnia

--
Donovan Rebbechi
http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/
Old June 27th 05, 06:06 PM

FOrtunately, some of the posters here have developed a cure for insomnia

Do you think he means me?

Old June 27th 05, 10:34 PM
Mike Hunt

On 2005-06-27, gty wrote:
When i don't sleep well, i don't feel like running. I mean jet lag type
insomnia. Is good sleep important for muscle repair etc?

FOrtunately, some of the posters here have developed a cure for insomnia

Don't be so hard on yourself Donovan.

Old June 27th 05, 10:52 PM

Don't be so hard on yourself Donovan.

He is goddam boring, isn't he? The only time he's interesting is when
he trolls me.