All over body workout

Old July 1st 05, 01:11 AM
JF

Default All over body workout

I am overweight by around 2stone. I would like to shed some weight although
not immediately. Due to 3 small children and a full time job, I don't really
have time to hit the gym with the discipline required to get in proper
shape. I am looking for something that has various resistance settings, but
that I can also use when watching the TV at night when the children are
asleep. I was thinking about a cross trainer or something similar. I am also
on a budget of around 100-150. I see a lot of infomercials on TV but am
usually a bit suspicious of these. Can anyone give me any recommendations

Thanks
John

Old July 2nd 05, 11:23 PM
A K

I would start by being more active throughout the day: take the stairs, park
farther away, walk as much as possible. Then I would ignore the
infomercials and go to a exercise equipment dealer and see what cardio
machines they have in your price range. If they are too expensive, start
saving a little bit and also make note of the equipment. Research it on the
internet to find an affordable piece of equipment, yet durable.

AK
www.fitnessplanning.com

Old July 5th 05, 06:50 AM
Weight Loss King

hey have i got the diet for you contact me and ill tell you all about
it. THIS IS NOT A GIMICK!!!

its an awesome diet massive energy and stamina boosts , never feel
hungry

email me for more info

Weight machine ?s Me Weights 16 May 16th 04 01:28 AM
Sweat? Bob Falooley Weights 46 March 13th 04 02:31 AM
Independent Muscles or Full Body Workout? FileVampire Weights 4 January 14th 04 07:02 PM
full body dumbbell workout Kaputnik Weights 5 November 11th 03 02:13 AM
Bench Press X( l9m60w, Fred Jones Weights 6 July 22nd 03 06:23 AM