What type of exercise to do?

Old July 11th 05, 06:21 PM
sharpiejas sharpiejas is offline
Junior Member

Default What type of exercise to do?

I put on rather a lot of weight a few years ago when i stopped playing football. I've some how manged to lose a lot of the old weight (only about a stone to go...) and have started going to the gym. The only part of my body i am bothered about is my 'man-boobs'. Any tips on how i can get rid of these. I haven't started doing any free weights, i just use the machines....

Thanks for any tips and pointers....
Old July 11th 05, 10:55 PM
joggernut

do aerobic type exercises regularly. methodically extend the time you
spend. patience and consistency should be your watchwords.

--
sharpiejas

Old July 12th 05, 04:32 PM
Steve Freides

"sharpiejas" wrote in message

I put on rather a lot of weight a few years ago when i stopped playing
football. I've some how manged to lose a lot of the old weight (only
about a stone to go...) and have started going to the gym. The only
part of my body i am bothered about is my 'man-boobs'. Any tips on how
i can get rid of these. I haven't started doing any free weights, i
just use the machines....

Thanks for any tips and pointers....

Everyone's different - try to find a good mix of weights and
conditioning work for yourself. I'd definitely move in the direction of
free weights. Also have your bodyfat tested and give yourself a
reasonable goal to achieve - adding some muscle can help with
"recomposition" of your body and usually looks good on most folks.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

isometric hand exercise and systolic blood pressure [email protected] Weights 2 July 31st 04 01:47 AM
A little more advanced Oldman Weights 23 February 13th 04 06:54 PM
Success Rate - any studies? John Dongle Weights 71 September 28th 03 01:00 AM
Heart rates when training MJuric Triathalon 25 August 25th 03 04:34 PM
Supersets OA(E3!/.'O Fred Jones Aerobic 0 July 20th 03 06:14 AM