Diet workout plan...pls help

Old August 12th 05, 10:32 PM
Arpit

Default Diet workout plan...pls help

hi guys

I am a 25 yr old guy .my weight is 65 kgs and am 5'10" in height.I have
a thin wail of fatness wround my waist which looks bad and make me feel
worse and above all it reduces my ability to perform better in sports
..i tried various ways to get that six abs pack but when i do regular
and continous training i lose weight . I jus want flat-hard abs and
proper shapd physique.but i cant device a diet and a workout for
obtaining that because i am confused by all the compuding knowledge and
different tips available through website or from experinced guys.so
anyone who had this position somewhere in their life or who have a
result oriented specific plan .no matter how hard it is but mind u that
plan shuld produce results cause i am fed up all those tips and tricks
which are useless. i would like u guys to help me out in obtaining my
aim.

please help me guys . i need it.

thnks in advance.

Arpit

Old August 12th 05, 10:52 PM
The Bill Rodgers

On 12 Aug 2005 13:32:08 -0700, "Arpit" wrote:

please help me guys . i need it.

Psychological help is what you need. Work on your self image.

TBR

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."
Old August 12th 05, 10:57 PM

Arpit wrote:

hi guys

I am a 25 yr old guy .my weight is 65 kgs and am 5'10" in height.I have
a thin wail of fatness wround my waist which looks bad and make me feel
worse and above all it reduces my ability to perform better in sports
.i tried various ways to get that six abs pack but when i do regular
and continous training i lose weight .

That would be a good thing, especially if you're concurrently getting stronger.

You a barbell guy?
Old August 13th 05, 05:43 AM
joanne

Arpit wrote:
but when i do regular and continous training i lose weight

You arent eating enough to support the additonal exercise. Change your
eating habits, continue to exercise, and you might get somewhere.

joanne

Old August 13th 05, 05:49 AM
David Cohen

joanne wrote:
Arpit wrote:
but when i do regular and continous training i lose weight

You arent eating enough to support the additonal exercise. Change your
eating habits, continue to exercise, and you might get somewhere.

joni is correct.

Woah, that felt weird!

Old August 13th 05, 02:31 PM
Arpit

hy guys
i dont have any mental problems to seek seek psychological assistance
..I want results for my efforts. which i thnk would come out only when i
follow a specific result oriented plan.What I am saying is that ppls
with different physique should follow a plan as per their physical
characteristics otherwise they would either be just doing the part
which is not needed and might harm them.so if any of ya fellaws know
anythingy or two about such specific result oriented plan for a guy
like me then ur commments are welcome.dont jus drop in with some old
school thoughts .I KNOW WHAT I AM ASKING AND SEEKING .

thnks

Old August 13th 05, 02:57 PM

A visible six pack is mostly a matter of fat loss.

If you're losing weight via exercise and clean eating, it's probably mostly fat.

For the lifting part, try:
www.hypertrophy-specific.com
Old August 13th 05, 05:26 PM
The Bill Rodgers

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 12:57:53 GMT, T wrote:

For the lifting part, try:
www.hypertrophy-specific.com

I look like that partial-pic on that site, and I never touched any of
that crap they are selling.

Old August 17th 05, 12:31 AM

You did ask for help and your post says you want "less fatness around
the waist"?

Then you must expend more energy than you take in.

Stomach or abdominal exercises only strengthen the muscles in that
area.

To lose weight you must burn more energy than you take in.

Get on those CV machines and report back in 4 weeks time happy as can
be.

Simon
www.FitnessBegin.com

Old August 17th 05, 04:11 PM
Arpit

I tried those CV machines like treadmill and stationary cycling (i dont
mind doing them) but the problem is i lose fat from other body part as
well which makes me look very thin(as already i am thin apart from the
waist) and which is certainly not desird and required . My other body
parts do not have fat storage apart from a thin layer around waist and
in my lower calf muscles.so i want those excercise which would help in
reducing fat around my waist.Thnks in advance.