Shrug Question

Old February 26th 04, 02:21 PM
Wayne S. Hill

Default Shrug Question

G. Coates wrote:

gman99 wrote:

I don't powerlift so to hit my traps I do shrugs and
upright rows....

wuss

Wow...that hurt...

You are all wusses...powerlifting rules

Pfffft! Highland games rule.

--
-Wayne
Old February 26th 04, 02:31 PM
David Cohen

"Wayne S. Hill" wrote
G. Coates wrote:
gman99 wrote:

I don't powerlift so to hit my traps I do shrugs and
upright rows....

wuss

Wow...that hurt...

You are all wusses...powerlifting rules

Pfffft! Highland games rule.

Any excuse to wear a skirt.

Old February 26th 04, 04:31 PM
gps

David Cohen wrote:

"Wayne S. Hill" wrote
G. Coates wrote:
gman99 wrote:

I don't powerlift so to hit my traps I do shrugs and
upright rows....

wuss

Wow...that hurt...

You are all wusses...powerlifting rules

Pfffft! Highland games rule.

Any excuse to wear a skirt.

David

Well, when you've got legs like Wayne has...
ps
Old February 26th 04, 04:41 PM
Wayne S. Hill

gps wrote:

David Cohen wrote:
"Wayne S. Hill" wrote
G. Coates wrote:
gman99 wrote:

I don't powerlift so to hit my traps I do shrugs
and upright rows....

wuss

Wow...that hurt...

You are all wusses...powerlifting rules

Pfffft! Highland games rule.

Any excuse to wear a skirt.

Well, when you've got legs like Wayne has...

Well, there you go.

There's a big strapping young feller here at work I've managed
to interest in highland games this year. I just broke the "but
you gotta get a kilt" news to him. He's still in denial.

--
-Wayne
Old February 26th 04, 05:58 PM
gman99

There's a big strapping young feller here at work I've managed
to interest in highland games this year. I just broke the "but
you gotta get a kilt" news to him. He's still in denial.

Did you mention the copious amounts of beer and haggis ?? Tell him he gets
to wear a purse around his waist too.
Old February 26th 04, 06:24 PM
Wayne S. Hill

gman99 wrote:

There's a big strapping young feller here at work I've
managed to interest in highland games this year. I just
broke the "but you gotta get a kilt" news to him. He's
still in denial.

Did you mention the copious amounts of beer and haggis ??
Tell him he gets to wear a purse around his waist too.

I told him about the beer, which seemed like a step in the right
direction. I don't think the haggis would go over as well. The
athletes tend not to wear the whole outfit. Probably half
wear Sport Kilts (www.sportkilt.com).

--
-Wayne
Old February 26th 04, 07:10 PM
Proton Soup

On 26 Feb 2004 18:24:26 GMT, "Wayne S. Hill" wrote:

gman99 wrote:

There's a big strapping young feller here at work I've
managed to interest in highland games this year. I just
broke the "but you gotta get a kilt" news to him. He's
still in denial.

Did you mention the copious amounts of beer and haggis ??
Tell him he gets to wear a purse around his waist too.

I told him about the beer, which seemed like a step in the right
direction. I don't think the haggis would go over as well. The
athletes tend not to wear the whole outfit. Probably half
wear Sport Kilts (www.sportkilt.com).

Do they come with the matching panties underneath, like cheerleader
uniforms?

Proton Soup

Old February 26th 04, 07:46 PM
G. Coates

"Wayne S. Hill" wrote:

G. Coates wrote:

gman99 wrote:

I don't powerlift so to hit my traps I do shrugs and
upright rows....

wuss

Wow...that hurt...

You are all wusses...powerlifting rules

Pfffft! Highland games rule.

--
-Wayne

Highland games is for men in skirts...we DONT WEAR SKIRTS. Can you squat
at all?? This is to you Wayne.
Old February 26th 04, 08:31 PM
Wayne S. Hill

G. Coates wrote:

"Wayne S. Hill" wrote:
G. Coates wrote:

You are all wusses...powerlifting rules

Pfffft! Highland games rule.

Highland games is for men in skirts...we DONT WEAR SKIRTS.

No, you wear something much worse: singlets!

Can you squat at all?? This is to you Wayne.

Goodness, no! My trainer said squats are bad for your knees.

--
-Wayne
Old February 27th 04, 12:40 AM
gps

gman99 wrote:

There's a big strapping young feller here at work I've
managed to interest in highland games this year. I just
broke the "but you gotta get a kilt" news to him. He's
still in denial.

Did you mention the copious amounts of beer and haggis ??
Tell him he gets to wear a purse around his waist too.

I told him about the beer, which seemed like a step in the right
direction. I don't think the haggis would go over as well. The
athletes tend not to wear the whole outfit. Probably half
wear Sport Kilts (www.sportkilt.com).

Do they come with the matching panties underneath, like cheerleader
uniforms?

Proton Soup

Don't you know what to wear under a kilt?
ps