OT, Do any of you shave with a safety razor?

Old July 12th 10, 04:38 PM posted to rec.running
Edward Edmonds

Default OT, Do any of you shave with a safety razor?

I figured since some of you are double+ my age that there might be a
chance that some of you shave with the old school safety razor, badger
brush and shave soap?
Old July 13th 10, 10:55 AM posted to rec.running
Tim Downie[_5_]

Edward Edmonds wrote:
I figured since some of you are double+ my age that there might be a
chance that some of you shave with the old school safety razor, badger
brush and shave soap?

I tried it a few years back working on the theory that modern multi-bladed
razors were more marketing hype than substance. Didn't take me long to
discover that the words "safety razor" were in fact an oxymoron.

Despite persisting for several weeks I never developed the knack of losing
my bristle without losing a good deal of blood as well.

Tim

shave [email protected] Running 0 November 14th 06 02:57 AM
Razor Ripped [email protected] Weights 0 June 15th 06 06:45 PM
OT Great shave! David Cohen Weights 25 May 27th 04 09:20 PM
The Big Shave Down MSEagan Swimming 0 February 18th 04 10:54 PM
FS: NEW '04 PROFILE RAZOR CARBON AERO SEATPOST Cheep Bikes Triathalon 0 December 12th 03 12:58 AM