Gallon of Milk a day?

Old July 17th 03, 11:31 PM
Jim

Default Gallon of Milk a day?

"Matti Kolu" wrote in message
news

"rick++" skrev i meddelandet
om...
Most adults cant tolerate as much milk as children.
They have gastrointestinal problems.

Most adults? You did a study on that?

No, but many other studies have been done. The milk food industry is
very large.
For

example:http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddise...ntolerance/ind
ex.htm
says that 90% of Asians and 75% of Africans have adult milk
intolerance.
I recall about 25% northern European, increasing to the south.

It's 3-5% in Sweden (1).

Matti
1. according to http://www.celiaki.se/ which is an association for those

who
are lactose intolerant

Damn,there is a support group for EVERYTHING! Gotta love the internet.

Old October 18th 13, 02:43 PM
MikeInLondon MikeInLondon is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC Der Koenig View Post
Too much milk can be bad if it is full fat or semi fat, as it can raise your cholesterol levels. Personally i used to have a lot of milk (for weight gain drinks etc), but nowadays i think i have become almost lactose-intolerant, and can suffer very bad bloating with even a small amount of milk. Whether that was because i used to drink so much or not, who can tell. its just my personal story, but bear that in mind with all the other answers you might get to this.

I am not necessarily saying that having too much milk will lead to being lactose-intolerant, is what i mean :-)
__________________
Build Muscle. Get Women. http://muscle-made-easy.com
Old December 21st 13, 12:59 PM
Etikp Etikp is offline
Junior Member

Send a message via AIM to Etikp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordy View Post
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 18:27:21 -0400, Alex wrote:

I've always heard that you should drink a gallon of water a day.

IIRC that should be 8 glasses a day, and the original study that cited it
was also including water present in food. (could be wrong though)

If you live somewhere hot you probably want more!

London hitting 90F ! woo-hoo...

Lordy
But everyone cannot afford gallon of milk a day.
__________________
robotic vacuums reviews
Old March 8th 14, 12:39 AM
Jane McCafferty Jane McCafferty is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etikp View Post
But everyone cannot afford gallon of milk a day.
Water milk anyway.

http://www.janesbestvacuums.com/best-robot-vacuums

Last edited by Jane McCafferty : March 13th 14 at 04:27 PM.
Old March 11th 14, 06:33 AM
adolph021 adolph021 is offline
Junior Member

Honestly speaking i am only drinking milk one times a day every morning and it is my daily routine when going to gym at www.liikuntakeskussyke.fi and i never thought that 8 glass of milk a day is minimum ,i thought it is only water.
Old May 31st 14, 08:00 AM
ricky ricky is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordy View Post
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 18:27:21 -0400, Alex wrote:

I've always heard that you should drink a gallon of water a day.

IIRC that should be 8 glasses a day, and the original study that cited it
was also including water present in food. (could be wrong though)

If you live somewhere hot you probably want more!

London hitting 90F ! woo-hoo...

Lordy
Water is very essential for health.Water needs depend on many factor including you health and location.We should must drink eight to nine liter water a day in summer .
lakecounty

Last edited by ricky : June 2nd 14 at 08:40 AM.