Steroids (before/after pix) of Ben Johnson & Barry Bonds

Old February 13th 04, 09:04 PM
bart boy

Default Steroids (before/after pix) of Ben Johnson & Barry Bonds

Is there a better pair?
(I want good "BEFORE" photos.)

Barry Bonds ---BEFORE--- Steroids:

http://www.air-o-graphix.com/images/...ions/bonds.jpg

Barry Bonds ---AFTER--- Steroids:

http://www.onlineathens.com/images/071703/bonds.jpg

Is there a side-by-side presentation of
photos of Ben Johnson & Barry Bonds
before/after steroids?

_______________________________________

"Good Bush / Bad Bush" T-shirts

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...&sa= N&tab=wi

_______________________________________

In 2000, Bush called off FBI investigations into
bin Laden and al Qaeda.

It is believed that Bush did this because of
decades-old business ties between the Bush and
bin Laden families.

Bush (father) and bin Laden (father) are close
friends.

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/prime...ers021219.html

Called Off the Trail?
FBI Agents Probing Terror Links Say They Were Told,
銑et Sleeping Dogs Lie・
Dec. 19 ・Two veteran FBI investigators say

they
were ordered to stop investigations into a suspected
terror cell linked to Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda
network and the Sept. 11 attacks.

In a dramatic interview with ABCNEWS, FBI special
agents and partners Robert Wright and John Vincent
say
they were called off criminal investigations of
suspected terrorists tied to the deadly bombings of
two U.S. embassies in Africa.

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

Old February 14th 04, 12:24 AM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Is there a better pair?
(I want good "BEFORE" photos.)

Barry Bonds ---BEFORE--- Steroids:

http://www.air-o-graphix.com/images/...ions/bonds.jpg

This one isn't even a photo.

--
- Jeff Lichtman
Author, Baseball for Rookies

Old February 14th 04, 02:23 AM
bart boy

Thanks for the great photos.

I want to see a BEFORE photo of Arnie,
the Gropenator.

I hear that steroid use can lead to impotence
and micro balls (micro&soft penis?).
Are Ben, Barry, and Arnie suffering from these?

I was thinking that no amount of steroid
can do any good (baseball-wise) to over
99.999% of guys.

Ben Johnson (before/after) pair is funny.
They look like COMPLETELY different people.
Ben Johnson --- AFTER:
http://www.tv.cbc.ca/witness/doping/ben.jpg

Ben Johnson --- befo
http://www.alice.org/bvw02fall/class...%20Johnson.jpg

KGO radio host in SF (Bernie Ward) keeps saying
it's clear from the before and after photos
that Barry is guilty.
Bernie: if you make statements like that,
put the photos on your web site, ok?

Rookie Barry (1986):
http://www.homeruncards.com/rookieca...kie-card.shtml

Mid-'90's Barry:
http://members.tripod.com/~protherj/bblimages/bonds.gif

1998 Barry:
http://rangers.siegler.net/images/pl...98allstar2.jpg

2003 Barry:
http://www.photofile.com/Photos/Phot...onds_Barry.JPG

And for laughs, future retired Barry:
http://www.seventh-inning-stretch.co...olls/bonds.jpg

Old February 14th 04, 02:31 AM
Lee Michaels

"bart boy" ] wrote in message
o.com...

Thanks for the great photos.

I want to see a BEFORE photo of Arnie,
the Gropenator.

I hear that steroid use can lead to impotence
and micro balls (micro&soft penis?).
Are Ben, Barry, and Arnie suffering from these?

I should warn you.

Little boys who are obsessed about genital size, bodybuilders, athletes and
steriods almost always end up being little bitch slave boys to these guys.

Old February 14th 04, 05:12 AM
Proton Soup

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 01:31:05 GMT, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:

"bart boy" ] wrote in message
oo.com...

Thanks for the great photos.

I want to see a BEFORE photo of Arnie,
the Gropenator.

I hear that steroid use can lead to impotence
and micro balls (micro&soft penis?).
Are Ben, Barry, and Arnie suffering from these?

I should warn you.

Little boys who are obsessed about genital size, bodybuilders, athletes and
steriods almost always end up being little bitch slave boys to these guys.

We should set up PayPal accounts for our slaves to submit to.

Proton Soup

Old February 14th 04, 04:55 PM
gps

bart boy wrote:

Thanks for the great photos.

I want to see a BEFORE photo of Arnie,
the Gropenator.

I hear that steroid use can lead to impotence
and micro balls (micro&soft penis?).
Are Ben, Barry, and Arnie suffering from these?

I was thinking that no amount of steroid
can do any good (baseball-wise) to over
99.999% of guys.

The words "I was thinking" should not be used by you.
ps
Old June 22nd 14, 01:11 PM
Prelyudia Prelyudia is offline
Banned

This posts is*very*informative.*Thank you!

Steroids (before/after pix) for Ben Johnson & Barry Bonds bart boy Weights 8 February 17th 04 05:32 PM
Steroids: The Lab Animal black_ice Weights 1 January 19th 04 05:57 PM
Barry 'n' BALCO Article gawrtg Weights 0 December 5th 03 02:58 PM
Arnold's body issues Daniel Weights 1 October 5th 03 04:43 PM