Runner's High

Old June 19th 14, 05:52 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Mullin9

Default Runner's High

I bonked on Saturday and even by Friday, my legs were very weak. Anything beyond an easy pace and my legs just gave out. I was exhausted even walking up stairs.

Runner's High Michelle Running 10 April 2nd 08 05:03 PM
High School Runner Log Gary Running 8 April 9th 07 04:54 PM
High School Runner Log Gary Running 0 April 3rd 07 12:17 AM
Is 170 too high a pulse rate for 40 yr old beginner runner? [email protected] Running 7 August 16th 05 03:41 AM
Runner's High - Article David Drake Running 3 January 19th 04 11:27 PM