Easy change from Aero Bar to Drop Bar ???

Old September 15th 03, 03:02 PM
Mike Lana

Default Easy change from Aero Bar to Drop Bar ???

You may want to ask yourself, What is the benefit. Many people use
drop bars with sti shifters and clip on aerobars effectivly. I don't
know if I would go through the hassle to gain the extra 3 seconds on
the bike. There are easier ways to save that time.
Good Luck
Mike
Old September 15th 03, 04:05 PM
andy

Davinci, unsure on spelling, in Denver makes the cable hardware you
are talking about. They have derailleur and brake splitters that allow
quick change of bars. They are not cheap though. They have a website
if you do a search.
andy