VisonTech Aerobar

Old September 13th 03, 06:26 PM
Chalothorn Vashirakovit

Default VisonTech Aerobar

Got one question regarding the VisionTech Tri-Max aerobar. I was reading
their website and it recommends that we don't use STI shifters or Campy Ergo
levers with the aerobar, is it because it is just not compatible or is it
for aerodynamic purposes? Would it still work perfectly fine if i use my STI
shifters with the aerobar ?

Old September 15th 03, 08:41 PM
Andy Coggan

"Chalothorn Vashirakovit" wrote in message
Got one question regarding the VisionTech Tri-Max aerobar. I was reading
their website and it recommends that we don't use STI shifters or Campy

Ergo
levers with the aerobar, is it because it is just not compatible or is it
for aerodynamic purposes? Would it still work perfectly fine if i use my

STI
shifters with the aerobar ?

It will work just fine, but it sort of defeats the purpose from an
aerodynamic and ergonomic perspective - hence the reason they recommend
against it.

Andy Coggan