Cervelo Warranty Nightmare ENDS-thanks Gerard

Old September 11th 03, 02:13 AM
FiremanT2

Default Cervelo Warranty Nightmare ENDS-thanks Gerard

As an addendum to my previous post, I give credit where it's due.I contacted
Gerard at Cervelo directly.Within 2 days,after sorting through the facts, he
stood by his product and is replacing the frame.
I thank him for his intervention and absolutely would buy Cervelo products in
the future.
Old September 11th 03, 02:17 AM
Phil Holman

"FiremanT2" wrote in message
As an addendum to my previous post, I give credit where it's due.I

contacted
Gerard at Cervelo directly.Within 2 days,after sorting through the

facts, he
stood by his product and is replacing the frame.
I thank him for his intervention and absolutely would buy Cervelo

products in
the future.

Glad you got this fixed. I think equal thanks go to Emilio.

Phil Holman

Old September 11th 03, 07:07 AM
ironhy

Ah, good to hear! Especially since I had been interested in Cervelo
myself. Also, it is good that he now knows what is going on behind his
back, so that he can take steps to improve these problems in the
future (frame, procedures, and people's behaviours).

Old September 12th 03, 02:41 AM
Andre

sounds like they need to invoke stricter business controls, QA, and audit.

--
--------------------------
Andre Charlebois
. ca...

Old September 16th 03, 11:35 PM
SS29MTB

Phil you are correct, Mr Desoto was of great assistance.I wish to thank him
too.

Mr. Desoto is one of the reasons the people and sport of triathlon are awesome.
If I ever get employed again in a shop I will make sure Desoto products are
sold there.

Hey Emilio do you know if she ever wore the white outfit she insisted you make
despite your advice?