Training Week Ending 10/16/2011

Old October 15th 11, 03:30 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Steve Freides[_2_]

Default Training Week Ending 10/16/2011

Everyone, here's your chance to tell us the walk you walk - post your
training goals and your workouts for the past week.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

Old October 17th 11, 07:31 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Jim Janney[_2_]

"Steve Freides" writes:

Everyone, here's your chance to tell us the walk you walk - post your
training goals and your workouts for the past week.

I like doing light/medium/heavy workouts three times a week, but I'm not
really doing full body workouts at the moment. So I tried a slightly
different approach this week, suggested by reading

http://www.t-nation.com/portal_inclu...10-645-03.html

Hips are improving, still not completely healed.

Monday
pullups 2x10
wall handstand 2 x 60 seconds

Tuesday
pullups 2x10
wall handstand 2 x 60 seconds

Thursday
pullups 2x10
wall handstand 2 x 60 seconds

Friday
pullups 2x10

Saturday

--
Jim Janney
Old October 17th 11, 07:19 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Steve Freides[_2_]

Steve Freides wrote:
Everyone, here's your chance to tell us the walk you walk - post your
training goals and your workouts for the past week.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

Notes: exhausting weekend prior to this week, got sick at the end of it.

Mon: walk, qigong, 20/20: see-saw mil press, 10 each side, 20 total, 20:
windmill, 4

Tue walk 2 mi, 16: getup, 2 alternating singles, FSQ: 95 x 3, 24: mil
press, 4, 4, DL: 225 x 5, WHEEL: 4th step, standing, 2

Wed: 16: getup, 1, 24: getup, 1, 24: windmill, 3, 24/24: swing, 11

Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun - no lifting, have a flu that's been going around my
family, also a "now that it's all over it's OK to get sick" sort of time
for me, too. Several days of 12 hours sleep overnight plus a nap.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com