Dr Squat's "BodyCraft" software

Old October 8th 11, 12:41 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Burr[_2_]

Default Dr Squat's "BodyCraft" software

TopPosted
This is a nice post and if you can find it I would like a copy.

Wonder why some people have to run their smart mouth in reply??

Have a Happy Day

--
Burr
From The Gardens
"mcarthey" wrote in message
Hey all! Quite a while ago (circa 2000) I had purchased a software
program called 'BodyCraft' that gave me a 4-5 day/week workout and
allowed me to enter my 1 rep maxes. It then gave me a workout program
that I really enjoyed. It basically tracked my progress, gave me
goals by gradually increasing the difficulty through higher weights
over the course of weeks. I saw some great gains through this program
and was always slightly surprised that I was able to complete the
workouts. They were tough and, granted, I was years younger but I
thought it was a great, if not simple, program. I still have this
program on a 3 1/2" floppy (somewhere) but am wondering if there is
something similar that people have used? I'm not against some extra
work (say through the use of a spreadhseet or similar) but have always
remembered this program fondly.
Thanks much!

Old October 9th 11, 08:38 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Existential Angst[_2_]

Default Artful impersonations..... Dr Squat's "BodyCraft" software

"Burr" wrote in message
.. .
TopPosted
This is a nice post and if you can find it I would like a copy.

Wonder why some people have to run their smart mouth in reply??

A little sleuthing and you'll realize that reply -- and all these asshole
pedophilic replies under my handle -- is some obsessive asshole
impersonating me, who actually takes the trouble to go through old posts,
copy/paste stuff out of context, to mimic my style. Boggles the mind....

This is a very ill individual, who unbeknownst to him, is digging himself
into a perty deep hole.
Heh, watch what he does with the phrase "perty deep hole"....

You'll also see he gratuitously crossposts his obsessions, as well.
--
EA

Have a Happy Day

--
Burr
From The Gardens

Old November 23rd 11, 07:34 AM
sandradavis sandradavis is offline
Banned

Location: Hawaii

Thanks for posting this review! I love this website and Iíve subscribed to it.
Iím looking forward to see your future posts. Cheers !!