I'm looking for a chat or newsgroup about Spinning(r)

Old November 10th 04, 10:58 AM
mtbxc

Default I'm looking for a chat or newsgroup about Spinning(r)

Hello :-)
I'm a JGSI from Italy and I'm looking for a chat or a newsgroup in USA
about Spinning(r) because I would like to know other JGSI in USA,
where Spinning(r) was born.

Could somebody help me?
Coud you write your councils to my e-mail adress?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor english ;-)

bye
Rob
Old November 14th 04, 02:27 PM
Fx199