Indoor Rower

Old November 11th 04, 09:55 AM
SRT

Default Indoor Rower

Hi,

I am looking for an indoor rower to enable me to maintain fitness over the
winter. Basically as I see it there are two options - the magnetic/pull
option or the small hydraulic option. My only experience of indoor rowers
was on the Concept rower in the gym - how does this compare to a hydraulic
option such as the V-Fit Hermes Hydraulic rower? In terms of workout do
they compare

I really do not want to spend over 200 and would prefer the hydraulic
option (due to price and also limited floor space) or folding 'flywheel one'
(or whatever you call it) but only if it enables you to get a real good
workout.

I am not really looking for something that closely matches the rowing action
but something that will require me to put in decent effort to work

Any advice/views or alternatives appreciated

Regards, Steven