Training for size

Old February 11th 04, 05:09 AM
mainunderdawg

Default Training for size

What type of training program would be best for muscle size? Size is
really all I care about. Especially chest, biceps, and triceps.
Old February 11th 04, 05:57 AM
David Cohen

"mainunderdawg" wrote
What type of training program would be best for muscle size? Size is
really all I care about. Especially chest, biceps, and triceps.

So, you want something specific for hypertrophy? Hmmm...what kind of
training would be specific for hypertrophy? Wait...I think I
remember...
http://www.hypertrophy-specific.com/

Old February 11th 04, 12:39 PM
Chupacabra

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 05:57:55 GMT, "David Cohen"
wrote:

"mainunderdawg" wrote
What type of training program would be best for muscle size? Size is
really all I care about. Especially chest, biceps, and triceps.

So, you want something specific for hypertrophy? Hmmm...what kind of
training would be specific for hypertrophy? Wait...I think I
remember...
http://www.hypertrophy-specific.com/

David

And for the love of god, train your back and your legs, too.

"Human light bulb" is never a pretty look.

DC Training (long) T-REx Weights 24 November 15th 03 02:19 AM
Training Craze b#[email protected];kFL+ Fred Jones General 1 July 21st 03 01:45 PM
Training Craze E%uMx)NKw6 Fred Jones Weights 0 July 21st 03 12:46 AM
Training Craze cm8h+46O=X Fred Jones Aerobic 0 July 21st 03 12:46 AM