Two random questions (Bench press and waist size)

Old March 12th 04, 03:11 AM
JT

Default Two random questions (Bench press and waist size)

Hi. Since around November I've been lifting consistently (I just
turned 18) and managed to gain about 15-20 lbs, from 135/140 to about
155 lbs, and I've lifted pretty frequently (I'm 5'11" by the way). I
have two questions:

1) My bench press, while it has gone up, has slowed down a little.
I've been kind of "stuck" on 10 x 145, 6 x 155, 3 x 165, and 1 x 175
(somewhat sad numbers, I know). Its been like this for two months.
I've tried a lot (even took breaks to make sure I wasn't overtraining)
and its very slowly creeping up. Is there anyway I can make this gain
faster?

2) While I'm kind of happy about my weight gain, my waist size has
also gone up considerably more than I thought, from about 30 inches to
32.5 inches. Is there anyway I can get this back down without losing
weight and my chest size (which is only 39 inches right now anyway)?
I do cardio work (running everyday) and it doesn't seme to be helping.
What should I be eating in order to keep my weight/chest size up and
bring my waist back down to at least a 31?
Old March 12th 04, 03:24 AM
Dally

JT wrote:

2) While I'm kind of happy about my weight gain, my waist size has
also gone up considerably more than I thought, from about 30 inches to
32.5 inches. Is there anyway I can get this back down without losing
weight and my chest size (which is only 39 inches right now anyway)?
I do cardio work (running everyday) and it doesn't seme to be helping.
What should I be eating in order to keep my weight/chest size up and
bring my waist back down to at least a 31?

I recommend you return your DNA because it isn't serving you well.
Demand your mother mate with a better-shaped man next time!

Good luck!

Dally