Its that time of year again

Old December 13th 17, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Roger Chapman[_3_]

Default Its that time of year again

Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?

I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
acquaintances from the glory days of ukrw a merry Yuletide and a
prosperous New Year.

And if there is no one here its surely time to put this ng out of its
misery.

--
Roger Chapman
Old December 13th 17, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Graham Seed[_3_]

On 13/12/2017 5:52 PM, Roger Chapman wrote:
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?

I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
acquaintances from the glory days of ukrw a merry Yuletide and a
prosperous New Year.

And if there is no one here its surely time to put this ng out of its
misery.

Hi Roger,

I'm sure there are a few people still watching. It's got to the point
now where there isn't even any spam! Merry Christmas/Happy New Year to
you and anyone still lurking

Graham
Old December 14th 17, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Nick Maclaren[_4_]

In article ,
Graham Seed wrote:

I'm sure there are a few people still watching. It's got to the point
now where there isn't even any spam! Merry Christmas/Happy New Year to
you and anyone still lurking

Yep! I have been doing more on my recumbent trike, but haven't given
up walking.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old December 16th 17, 10:59 AM posted to uk.rec.walking
Kevin

On Wednesday, 13 December 2017 17:52:15 UTC, Roger Chapman wrote:
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?

I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
acquaintances from the glory days of ukrw a merry Yuletide and a
prosperous New Year.

And if there is no one here its surely time to put this ng out of its
misery.

--
Roger Chapman

Hi Roger,

I am still alive started lurking a few months back to see if the group was still running. Don't get much time for walking but hopefully next year will be better.

Kevin Mckane
Old December 20th 17, 10:39 AM posted to uk.rec.walking
Roger Chapman[_3_]

On 16/12/2017 10:59, kevin wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 December 2017 17:52:15 UTC, Roger Chapman wrote:
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?

I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
acquaintances from the glory days of ukrw a merry Yuletide and a
prosperous New Year.

And if there is no one here its surely time to put this ng out of its
misery.

--
Roger Chapman

Hi Roger,

I am still alive started lurking a few months back to see if the group was still running. Don't get much time for walking but hopefully next year will be better.

Kevin Mckane

Hi Kevin

Judging by the responses so far our audience is very thin on the ground.

I hope you will do better next year. Unfortunately I will not. Old age
has caught up with me at last and I managed just one summit this year
and that is in all probability one more than I will manage in the new year.

--
Roger Chapman
Old December 20th 17, 07:21 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
[email protected]

On Wednesday, 13 December 2017 17:52:15 UTC, Roger Chapman wrote:
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?

I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
acquaintances from the glory days of ukrw a merry Yuletide and a
prosperous New Year.

And if there is no one here its surely time to put this ng out of its
misery.

--
Roger Chapman

I'm still here occasionally. It's fair to say it's not like it once was. Have you still got the Audi Q Roger? And may I discreetly enquire what age you have now attained? You always seemed bomb proof to me.
Ian.

Old January 2nd 18, 11:18 AM posted to uk.rec.walking
Graham Seed[_3_]

Another Christmas over! 'See' you next year...........

Graham

Old January 2nd 18, 11:37 AM posted to uk.rec.walking
Roger Chapman[_3_]

On 02/01/2018 11:18, Graham Seed wrote:
Another Christmas over! 'See' you next year...........

Graham

I will look forward to it.

Happy new year to all (3?) who are still lurking.

--
Roger Chapman