A Web Site Featuring Comments on Exercise Videos? ...

Old August 18th 03, 07:16 PM
Linda W.

Default A Web Site Featuring Comments on Exercise Videos? ...

Hello ...

I wondered if someone here might be able to help me with this
information.

Several years ago, I happened across what I believe was a Web site
where people commented on and evaluated exercise videos and
instructors. I have since replaced my computer, and I no longer
remember how I can across that site.

I don't believe it was sponsored by a company. I just remember being
able to click on an instructor's name, and then there would be
comments about individual videos, et cetera.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Does anyone know of this Web site
or a similar one?

Many thanks for any information.

Linda W.