caffeine

Old February 9th 04, 09:43 PM
E.L. Lambert

Default caffeine

Ok, I know neither of these are exactly "nutritious" or "healthy"...
but most afternoons at the office, I need a little caffiene
pick-me-up after lunch. I was just wondering, which is the lesser of
two evils to accomplish this: Cola or cappucino?
Old February 10th 04, 05:56 AM
Proctologically Violated©®

--
"E.L. Lambert" wrote in message
m...
Ok, I know neither of these are exactly "nutritious" or "healthy"...
but most afternoons at the office, I need a little caffiene
pick-me-up after lunch. I was just wondering, which is the lesser of
two evils to accomplish this: Cola or cappucino?

Cola is very acidic; linked to osteoporosis.
Cappucino likely has a much greater caffeine wallop.
May want to consider altering lunchtime eating habits, which
can lead to drowsiness.
Arizona makes an herbal energy drink with you know what in it.
I rely heavily on this, unfortunately. Proly one of the better sugar waters.
99c for 24 oz, in the can.
Mountain Dew is non-acidic, with the most caffeine of any soda,
AFAIK.
You could also take Nodoz et al (one helluva wallop), and cut
the tablets according to what you actually need, and take it with less junky
beverages, like OJ--or water! IIRC, coffee has about 50 mg caffeine; a
nodoz tablet is about 200-250 mg.
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll

Caffeine and arginine - am I being dumb? Justice Weights 0 December 16th 03 12:47 PM
simultaneous fat loss+ muscle gain? Axel of the North! Weights 4 December 13th 03 07:37 AM
Caffeine Levels Hoff Weights 46 November 2nd 03 08:10 AM
Aaargghh! Conflicting caffeine!! Jezz Weights 3 August 26th 03 01:30 PM