fitness instructor qualifications

Old October 31st 05, 07:33 PM
chibo

Default fitness instructor qualifications

how to get fitness instructor qualifications which are accepted in
USA.what kind of courses should i take and how much do they cost?
help if u can
thanks

Old October 31st 05, 07:55 PM
Earlie

On 31 Oct 2005 11:33:18 -0800, "chibo" wrote:

how to get fitness instructor qualifications which are accepted in
USA.what kind of courses should i take and how much do they cost?
help if u can
thanks

I am the licensing authority. Send me your application, every cent you
have, and I'll let you know after I review it.
Old October 31st 05, 08:20 PM
Steve Freides

"chibo" wrote in message
oups.com...
how to get fitness instructor qualifications which are accepted in
USA.what kind of courses should i take and how much do they cost?
help if u can
thanks

Ask somewhere you'd like to work about what they require. There are a
number of trainer certifications available. Google "fitness instructor
certification", "personal trainer certification", etc., and do some
reading. Also search this group for past discussions of this topic.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

Old October 31st 05, 09:13 PM
chibo

I live in Poland and I have a licence which is accepted in Poland and
gives me a title of sport instructor(fitness instructor). I know that
it is not enough to work as an instructor in USA. That's why I want to
know how to get good qualification to make it possible.

Old October 31st 05, 09:25 PM
TheBillRodgers

"chibo" wrote in message
oups.com...
I live in Poland

Got any pollock jokes?

--
I love my new hat
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/1...ssclown0da.jpg

Old October 31st 05, 10:23 PM
Earlie

On 31 Oct 2005 13:13:01 -0800, "chibo" wrote:

I live in Poland and I have a licence which is accepted in Poland and
gives me a title of sport instructor(fitness instructor). I know that
it is not enough to work as an instructor in USA. That's why I want to
know how to get good qualification to make it possible.

Stashu, send me your money, I fixa you righta uppa you dupa.
Old November 1st 05, 02:58 AM
locker

chibo wrote:
how to get fitness instructor qualifications which are

accepted in
USA.what kind of courses should i take and how much do they

cost?
help if u can

Here's a couple:
https://www.issaonline.com/index.cfm
http://www.afpafitness.com/aboutus.htm

thanks

Old November 1st 05, 01:02 PM
Earlie

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 18:58:58 -0800, "locker" wrote:

Here's a couple:
https://www.issaonline.com/index.cfm
http://www.afpafitness.com/aboutus.htm

Here's another good one: http//SendTheBillRdgersAllYourMoney.com